If you are here, you are probably thinking about taking 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Now you may have done past training in Rishikesh. In that case, you already know that Rishikesh has the best yoga schools in India. You will encounter world-renowned teachers and an authentic learning environment here. Everyone agrees that Rishikesh boasts of the best yoga courses in India. But, alongside excellence, the yoga courses in Rishikesh are also tough. There is no scope for slacking or not taking things seriously. The school expects you to stand up to their standards. And if you took your past training elsewhere, a 300-hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh might blindside you. Used to the relaxed atmosphere elsewhere, you might find the 300-hour YTT in Rishikesh strict and uncompromising. But, if you want to have the best yoga teacher training in India, this sternness should not matter.
What To Expect In 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
You can prepare yourself for your Rishikesh training if you know what to expect. The following tips should be what you need to ace your 300-hr yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- If you are going for your 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you are expected to teach. Therefore, do not apply for it if your intention is not to teach. If you only want to learn the deeper details of yoga, there are many other courses to choose from. By doing this course, you will be wasting your time and money.
- You must have completed your 200-hour yoga teacher training course from a credited school. The 300-hour YTTC is for completing 500 hours of yoga training. For that, completing your primary 200 hours of training is mandatory.
- The school will expect you to have a certain number of hours of teaching experience too. This helps you have some grip and knowledge about teaching yoga to students before moving on to teaching aspiring teachers.
- Your personal practice of all the necessary components of yoga must be good. After all, if you are joining the best yoga teacher training in India, your expertise must be high too.
- By the time you go for 300-hour YTT in Rishikesh, you must know which yoga style you want to specialize in. You should not be jittery and confused about this so far along your career path.
- Accordingly, your body and practice must be good too. If a yoga style requires flexibility, your body must be limber. If a style requires high endurance, your body must be able to provide that.
- A 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh requires you to invest a significant chunk of your time and money. Most courses last between 4 weeks and 6 weeks. They can cost less than $1000 or 30 times that. Ensure that you have that kind of money and time on your hand.
How To Prepare For 300-Hour YTT In Rishikesh
Now that you know what 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh entails, you must prepare for it too. Here are a few pointers that might be able to help you out:
Attend Free Of Distractions
Ensure there are no strings pulling you back at home or elsewhere. In other words, your full focus should be on the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh only.
Give Your Best
Join the course with full enthusiasm and the drive to do your best. Even the best yoga teacher training in India will not be able to help you if you do not have the motivation for it.
Practice Extra-Hard Beforehand
The 300-hour yoga teacher training of Rishikesh, India will not be an ordinary yoga class. Increase your practice level and hours a couple of weeks before the course to be ready for it.
Arrange Securely For The Necessary Finances
There are significant expenses in any 300-hour YTT, even one in Rishikesh. Besides the cost of the course, there will be travel expenses, living costs, and some unexpected expenses. Have that kind of money to spare.
Be Ready To Spare The Required Time
An in-location YTTC is not a self-paced course. You should have sufficient time free during, before, and after the course so as not to have to hurry.
Know What You Expect After Completing The Course
This far into yoga teacher training, you must be clear about what you are expecting from a YTTC. Be ready to communicate that to the trainer.
Be Ready For Physical And Psychological Exploration
Yoga is a practice that pushes you to push the boundaries of your body, mind, and soul. An advanced course like 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh makes you delve into your mind and explore your body. Thus, emotional outbursts and physical discoveries are common in these courses. Do not be judgmental of anyone, even yourself.
Learn To Trust The Teacher
This course will be tough, as you already know. Unless you trust your teacher fully, you won’t be able to navigate the difficult parts and intricate details of yoga.
Practice Strictly Sticking To Schedule
In Rishikesh, every day of any yoga course starts early in the morning and sticks to a strict schedule. So, if you are a late riser and tardy person, you will be in trouble.
Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle
A few days before the course, start indulging in a healthier diet and lifestyle. Eat vegetarian, give up bad habits, and fix your schedule.
If you are looking for the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, Aadi Yoga School is your destination. You will find no other 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh as good as the one we provide.