Infertile couples resort to assisted reproductive technology methods when all other options close, and the right IVF treatment is provided by the best IVF centre in Delhi, Crysta IVF.
Generally, couples with the following conditions seek reproductive technology solutions and quest for a reputed IVF clinic in Delhi. But few are lucky to avail of Crysta IVF treatment in Delhi.
Most IVF clinics in Delhi have a footfall of couples with –
Female Infertility Condition
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome/Disease
- Uterine Fibroid
- Fallopian Tube Blockage
- Low Ovarian Reserve
- Other similar diseases/conditions
Fertility Barriers in Male
- Low Sperm – Quality and Quantity
- No Sperm
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Other fertility issues
These are the infertility conditions that the couples in Delhi are mostly suffering from. The majority of the calls received at the fertility helpdesk at Crysta IVF clinic in Delhi, are generally from the couples who fail to conceive trying for more than a year or having infertility conditions listed above. It becomes a challenging task in IVF treatment in Delhi when the couple have –
- Dual Infertility condition
- More than one infertility disease in either male or female partner
The IVF Specialist and IVF centre in Delhi, both are put to test when such conditions of infertility come for IVF treatment.
WHAT WE SUGGEST
Men and Women who visit our Fertility Clinic in Delhi for consultation are surprised when we explain to them the relativity of diet and fertility.
The edibles that we consume break up nutrition-wise and are distributed to specific parts of the body accordingly during digestion.
For example, if you have protein-rich food, your body will get the nutritional substance of protein. Similarly, if fertility-boosting foods are in your daily diet, it will increase your chances of conception.
If IVF Fertility treatment is your next plan of action, we suggest you religiously adopt this fertility dietary management.
7 FERTILITY STIMULATING MINERALS YOU SHOULD HABIT WITH
Consider placing 400 micrograms of folate intake daily at the top of your routine diet list. It is a major fertility enhancement mineral that women in their reproductive age must consume every day.
WHY FOLATE – Essential before and during pregnancy
It contains vitamin-B9 which helps in the development of the fetus in the initial stage. Consider this as an essential intake as it factors healthy formation of the spine and brain of your little one.
- Fetus Development
Consumption of folate is very important as its deficiency may lead to fetus developmental issues. Folate prevents the risk of –
- Spina-Bifida – Underdevelopment of spinal cord
- Anencephaly – Partial developed brain and skull
- Stillborn or thin chances of survival after delivery
- Prevents Neonatal & Neural tube defects
Women having the folic acid supplements, who are within the age of 15-39 years, are low in chances of developing a -/neo-natal & neuro defect.
- Folate Rich Edibles
Folate is found in many foods in which it is present naturally.
Many foods have it as an additive.
- Foods with natural folate
- Dark Vegetables – Dark green veggies, spinach, asparagus, brussels sprouts, and mustard greens.
- Citrus Fruits & Juice – Orange
- Fruits & fruit juices (esp oranges & orange juice)
- Kidney-shape beans peas, black peas & nuts
- Folate as an additive in foods
- Fortified – corn masa flour, cereals breakfast, corn-meals, pasta and rice.
2. IODINE – Female pregnancy planners are on an Iodine diet 3 months in advance
Iodine is an essential mineral that helps in –
- Making thyroid hormone
- Controls Metabolism
- Increases conception
- Healthy Fertility
Iodine Rich Edibles
- Tuna and Cod Fish
- Other sea-foods
Major Iodine Sources
Recommended – Iodized salt & Fortifying salt
3. ZINC – CONCEPTION FACTOR IN MEN & WOMEN
Recommended 11mg and 8 my zinc conception per day for Men and Women. The absence of Zinc in the blood prolongs conception.
- The promoter of immune functions
- Resistance against infections/diseases like malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea
- Helps in pregnancy
- Reduces before time delivery, hence chances of premature birth phases-off
- Crabs & Lobsters
- Red Meat
- Dairy products
- Whole grains
4. VITAMIN D
Vitamin-D closely relates to fertility as it enhances healthy conception for women who are trying to conceive.
- Calcium absorber, hence keeps bone strong and prevents osteoporosis
- Defensive aid to immunity to resist virus and bacteria
- Essential in nerve and muscle function
Vitamin D Diet list
- Fortified foods
- Soy milk
- Oat milk
- Almond milk
- Orange extract (Juice)
- Fishes (fatty) – Salmon, Tuna, Trout
- Fish liver-oil
- Animal Liver – Beef
- Egg Yolk and Cheese
5. IRON – OXYGEN TRANSPORTER
Iron is a detrimental mineral that factors body growth and development.
It functions as the oxygen transporter in the body. Iron is used by the body to produce haemoglobin that transports oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body.
- Lowers risk of developing ovulatory infertility condition
- Oxygenated blood porter
- Aids in hormone production
- Essential participant in cognitive and motor development
- Avoids anaemic condition
- Important in pregnancy
- Fortified – Bread & cereal
- Beans -White and Kidney-shaped, Peas
- Dried fruits & Nuts
- Vitamin-C rich foods
- Sweet peppers
- Citrus fruits
6. CHOLINE – FERTILITY FACILITATOR
Choline is a vitamin that helps women who are trying to conceive. It is an essential role player in promoting health and is critical in the development of the brain at an early stage and also prevents cognitive decrease in the later stage.
Like folate, choline supports the development of –
- Healthy brain
- Neural tube
- Spinal cord
- Brain functionalities like learning & information absorption
- Choline Content foods
- Egg Yolks & Whole Eggs
- Green Vegetables
Choline Increases the probability of conception.
7. MINERALS INCREASES SPERM COUNT
To enhance conception factor in Males, there are certain mandated minerals intake that increases the sperm motility and sperm count, and they are –
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Omega 3 fatty acids
Micronutrients are the vitals that scores your fertility high and helps in the healthy development of organs including reproductive functionalities.
Crysta IVF Fertility clinic in Delhi recommends regular intake of the 7-Dietary minerals to increase your conception chances, especially if you are planning for a child via IVF. These dietary plans will surely help you boost up your chances of getting pregnant via IVF. Your diet plays a very important role in conceiving and the first thing that the fertility expert advises you to do before IVF is to change your diet and lifestyle.
So you better hurdle up before going for the IVF treatment. You can also ask your fertility expert about the diet to follow for the next 3 months. Of course, you need to eat healthily and avoid junk food. But you should follow this dedicatedly as we humans tends to step away from our path very easily. For any right advice on fertility, you can contact Crysta IVF Delhi centre. Dr Ruchi Malhotra at Crysta IVF is the eminent IVF specialist and the best IVF doctor in Delhi. Check her details like timings of the centre, IVF cost, testimonials and others while vising Crysta IVF website. She is an extremely knowledgeable and friendly doctor. You will feel like you have approched the right doctor for your treatment. So don’t waste your precious time and contact Crysta IVF.
In Delhi, if couples are looking for IVF treatment then opt for the best fertility clinic Crysta IVF Delhi. Contact Now!