What is Ann Arbor?
Named after wives of the founder – both named Ann – Ann Arbor is the economic and technological heart of Michigan. It is the 2nd most densely populous city in California with its close to one hundred and twenty thousand people. Ann Arbor is truly becoming a global city, with its diverse population and expansive industries in the field of technology, education, medicine, and media.
Owing to the expansiveness of Ann Arbor in various parameters, it has seen a recent surge in immigration. In 2018 Michigan reported the highest immigrant numbers seen in decades. This creates an assortment of various spoken lingos. About 23% of the population speaks a language other than English. Besides English, people speak Asian languages, Indo-European languages, Spanish, and French. Of those who speak a language other than English at home in Ann Arbor, roughly three-fourths (75%) speak Asian languages.
Since the potential of the industry in Ann Arbor is tremendous, relying only on English to get the message across might not be the greatest approach for tapping into the potential of Ann Arbor. What you need is a translation services in Ann Arbor that helps you to reach among multitudes with your messages.
Choosing Certified Translation Services Ann Arbor:
Owing to the multicultural background of the city, many translation services call Ann Arbor their home. Picking a translation service with a set of bounds will lead to accurate, cost-effective, and timely translation. Here is a list that will help you in deciding on which translation service Ann Arbor to choose:
- The accuracy and quality offered – Look for quality controls in place to ensure optimum accuracy. Accuracy is best offered through human translators. 98-99% accuracy is the industry standard.
- Choose online – Online translation provides ease of the couch during the process of translation. It also enhances the scalability of the business and allows for remote and quick translation.
- Experience of the translator/translating agency – goes without saying, more the experience greater the accuracy offered.
- Safety and security of the content – Document translation services Ann Arbor should respect the clients’ confidentiality. NDAs, End to end encryption, and allowance for remote deletion of files from the server are some methods helping to protect your data .
- Affordable rates – unnecessary overhead charges and non-transparent rates are like munching on sour grapes. Always look for translation services that provide transparency through and after the process of translation.
- Languages offered – As mentioned previously Ann Arbor is a hub to numerous languages. Language translation services should provide solace to clients by offering support to major global languages and thus help to foster communication.
- Types of translation services – Medical translation, legal translation, financial translation, and media translation form the basic pillars of a good translation service. A good translation service should provide specialized translations (and translators) according to the need of the client.
- Turnaround time – Premium document translation services pander to your specific needs. The professional online translation should support quick turnaround and quick fulfillment of your translation needs.
- Customer reviews and work samples – Reviews and work samples help in providing the onus in traversing through the lush jungle of Ann Arbor translation services.