1. How Am I Supposed to Get Rid of Facebook Not Responding?
Facebook may not respond if there are grim technical snags occurred either in the app or the web browser you usually access Facebook. Due to which your Facebook account may not notify you time-to-time if you have set your notification feature turned on.
If you’re Facebook notifications not working due to which the complaint keeps arriving at us, we decided to guide you through a couple of techniques.
Techniques to Troubleshoot Facebook Notifications Not working
- First thing first, make sure you have a solid internet connection as this could be a cause if you don’t take care of it.
- Ensure that the notification feature has not been turned off by mistakenly.
- Sign out of your account and sign in again.
- Update the Facebook app if it’s not been done for a long time.
- If it is due to the server, you might need to wait for a couple of hours.
This is how you can troubleshoot this sort of technical problem. If you’ve any other queries, like you want to remove non-friends from your Facebook messenger using iPhone, follow the steps:
- Open Messenger on your device.
- Tap and hold on to the person’s name that you’ve not added to your friend list, but you’ve chatted.
- Select the “Delete” option.
- In the pop-up window, tap on the “Delete” button to complete the process.
Simple isn’t it! This is how you get the answer to your question: how do I remove non-friends from a Facebook messenger from my iPhone device.
2. What Am I Supposed to Do Facebook Stops Working?
Facebook may not respond if there is a problem either in the web browser on which you’re accessing or the server that might have been encountered some bugs. In fact, if you’re using the app, you need to check the app if there is any problem regarding the technical updates. Here, in this article, we are going to talk about what steps you need to apply to troubleshoot the Facebook notifications not working & the Facebook news feed not working or loading properly.
Let’s get started!
Measures to Fix Facebook News Feed Not Loading
- From the Facebook web, log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click “Logout.”
- Clear cookies and cache from your computer. As the cache and cookies data could prevent you from using Facebook properly.
- Ensure that you’re using the most updated version of the browser.
- Restart your computer or device you’re using.
- Uninstall and reinstall the browser. And if you’re using app, do it for the app.
- Log into Facebook and try again.
This is how you can get rid of the issue. If you’ve any other concerns like Facebook account locked confirm identity, you should not try to log in to your account immediately. What you do after getting your Facebook account locked is to wait for at least 96 hours, and then clean the cache memory and browser history. In order to access it, you can use a different browser.
3. Can I delete someone from Facebook Messenger?
Facebook is a huge and very popular social media platform where you can connect with anyone around the world. It has a vast network; you create your profile and send friend requests to any person who is using Facebook. We all use the Facebook messenger app to talk to our friends and relatives living across the globe. Messenger application is used to receive or send text messages in very efficient ways. But sometimes, a few unauthorized people may access your account. In such a case, you might have to block that person from your account. For this, you must know how to remove friends from the messenger application so that they may not contact you.
Simple Steps to Delete Your Conversation with People on Messenger
You can apply the following steps to delete your chats with someone on the messenger application. But before this, you have to delete your conversation with them. First of all, right-click or tap and hold the submenu for a specific conversation. You can apply any of the following methods for this purpose:
- Click on the “Archive” button to archive the conversation that you don’t want to see but need to access it later.
- Click on the “Delete” button to permanently delete your conversation with that person. It must be noted that the other person will have that conversation if he hadn’t deleted it.
However, deleting the conversation will not remove a contact from your Facebook friends list. People removed from a messenger can still contact you, so if you want to stop them, you can block them. Also check, how do I speak to a live person at Facebook to take help from a Facebook live person to know how they can help you in resolving such issues.