Digital Marketing is a dynamic and huge field of marketing with a great number of digital marketing job roles. Every specific job role helps you to develop the right digital marketing skills and techniques. There are several job roles in digital marketing, like marketing campaigns designing, engaging people through various social media, supplying the right content for organization, etc. Digital marketing roles and responsibilities are there for developing solid and innovative digital marketing strategies using PPC, SEO, SEM, and other techniques to increase awareness of the company’s products and services and drive traffic to the companies website.
Here is a list of the different digital marketing roles and responsibilities in a digital marketing company.
1. Digital Marketing Executive
The primary responsibility of digital marketing executive is to look into the online marketing strategies for the company. They plan and execute marketing campaigns and supply content for the company’s website.
Digital Marketing Executive roles and responsibilities:
- To Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage company’s website
- Optimize content for the website and different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track website traffic and provide reports regularly
- Fix if there is any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, and audio content on online sites
- To Promote company’s product and services .
- Execute social media efforts to improve Key Performance Indicators, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
2. Digital Marketing Manager
The main role of a digital marketing manager is to get the word about your brand out in the digital world.
Digital Marketing Manager roles and responsibilities :
- To develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote company’s products and services.
- Increase brand awareness in the digital spaces’
- To drive traffic to the website and acquire leads.
- MDeasure site traffic and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
3. Search Engine Optimizer – SEO Executive
The main role of an SEO specialist or an SEO executive is to rank the website page on the search engine result page and to increase the website’s organic traffic.
SEO executive roles and responsibilities :
- To Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
- To Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- To Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
4. Social Media Marketing Expert
A social media marketing expert is responsible for combining marketing and social media management to upgrade the company’s social media presence, interaction with target audiences and promoting the brand’s engaging content. A social media marketing expert must have the knowledge of each social media platform, social media marketing strategies and how to optimize their content to make it engaging on the social media channels.
Social media marketing expert roles and responsibilities:
- To Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- To Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
5. Search Engine Specialist/Marketer – SEM Specialist
SEM specialist is responsible for targeting the number of leads and clicks from the given marketing budget, managing bid, keyword research, analysis, ad copywriting, and to test ad campaigns.
SEM specialist roles and responsibilities :
- To Achieve maximum Return On Investment in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyze advertising links of the competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.