WooCommerce is the leading eCommerce store builder with an overall 28.24 percent market share worldwide. An online store can handle both retail customers and wholesale buyers if a WooCommerce wholesale store plugin is installed. WooCommerce is becoming the first choice of website owners and hopefully, in 2025 it will become the most popular platform for E-commerce sites.
What does a WooCommerce wholesale plugin do?
Usually, the product prices you insert can be shown to all your online store visitors, and that makes a conflict if you have the different product costs for your ordinary and wholesale customers.
This is why a wholesale plugin is required to display the prices as per the role of customers or buyers. Moreover, it helps you build separate forms, pricing tables, wholesale distributor registration, and status shifting.
The story does not end here; there are many more features in wholesale WooCommerce plugins that add functionality to your online store and give it the feel of a swiss army knife.
The plugins work for the hybrid wholesale B2B and B2C online store with basic requirements. Let us share the list of popular WooCommerce wholesale plugins and then explore each of them for a better understanding.
- Wholesale for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Wholesale Suite
- WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
- WooCommerce B2B
- WooCommerce Wholesale Pro
From top to bottom, these plugins have unique varieties of features and working. Keep on reading and get to know about each of these profoundly. There are many plugins available however after doing a lot of reach I found these plugin most beneficial. To know about plugins click here.
Five Best WooCommerce Wholesale Plugins For Your Online Store in 2021
1. Wholesale for WooCommerce
Wholesale for WooCommerce has set an example in the world of wholesale plugins. It is developed by WPExperts and widely used by the eCommerce industry.
This plugin’s primary purpose is to provide a way for online store owners to make their stores hybrid for B2B and B2C industries.
This means to create a separate registration purpose for your online store with different roles. Get rid of the complexities of building multiple stores by installing this plugin to your online store.
With the easy configuration, manage your wholesale pricing quickly using the easy-to-use back-end interface.
What does Wholesale for WooCommerce Plugin offer?
The myriad of features of this powerful extension is enough to make your store highly interactive and get control over the store’s functionality.
- Create and manage the custom roles and display the price list based on the users’ roles.
- Fully customized wholesale forms that include editing, autocomplete, multiple menu options, custom css, and shortcode implementation.
- Exempt taxes and add an option in the billing address.
- Enable/Disable shipping and payment methods.
- Hide the wholesale prices from the customers and guest users.
- Subscription products’ integration.
- Automate the customers’ user role after buying a variable subscription.
- Support for both simple and variable products.
- Display the product variations to the wholesale customers.
- Upgrade or downgrade the subscription product.
- Drag and drop form building.
- Take control over the user registration requests and email notifications.
2. WooCommerce Wholesale Suite
A well-developed and straightforward plugin for setting up an all-in-one wholesale WooCommerce online store.
Using this plugin, you can specify the users’ roles accordingly and give them rights based on their ownerships. It is a suitable plugin for B2B sales.
It is a Freemium plugin, and you can install this plugin directly from the WordPress plugins library.
What does it offer?
The wholesale suite is the best solution for the WooCommerce wholesale website, and it offers overall three plugins that cover all your wholesale needs. Let’s check the features of these plugins.
- Manage the wholesale pricing as per the user roles.
- The overall configuration of the plugin is easy.
- Follow the taxation rules and requirements.
- Decide which shipping method and payment gateways you want to use.
- Take complete control over the products’ visibility.
- Adjust everything on a single page.
- Page reloading is not required.
- It is optimized for mobile and tablet devices.
- Filter your products as you want.
- Customize your form and add the options you require.
- Automate the email process and send the notification via an email to the users and admin.
- Build the user journey and manage the shortcode where required.
3. WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
Its name defines the primary purpose of this plugin. By using this plugin, an online store owner sets special prices and discounts for wholesalers.
It lets you decide to set the user roles and specify the catalog pages to every individual. It helps them to log in to their dedicated pages and perform actions efficiently.
The must-discuss feature of this plugin is that you can hide the wholesale product pricing from the usual customers.
What does WISDM Customer Specific offer?
- It allows you to define the specific product pricing to different users, customers, or groups based on the deal.
- You can set the cart discount pricing on bulk orders.
- It enables you to import or export the data into a CSV file format.
- Display the sale price badge and tiered pricing depending on the offer and discounts.
- It allows you to add the notes on the cart page that you want to let your buyers know.
- You can use this plugin on multisite without any issue.
4. WooCommerce B2B
WooCommerce B2B is a good choice for the business-to-business WooCommerce wholesale stores that meet your requirements at one window.
It converts an ordinary online store into a wholesale store without disturbing the settings.
What does it offer?
The professionals’ choice plugin offers the bulk of features that help a business run a wholesale WooCommerce store.
- Specified the product price for individuals users and roles.
- Unregistered customers are unable to see the prices.
- Restrict the shop pages’ access to unregistered users.
- Discount pricing based on the cart quantity.
- Take control over the shipping and payment methods.
- Notify customers of the quotation activities.
- Tax exemption policy for zero tax.
- Set packaging fee, quantity, and minimum purchase amount for each group.
- REST API Integration.
- Multi-language support.
5. Wholesale WooCommerce Pro
Manage your wholesale orders and run your online store business in parallel by using this plugin.
Stop taking your wholesale orders manually and connect this plugin to get rid of double efforts.
The developers of Barn2plugins filled all the gaps and yielded an easy-to-use plugin to build a wholesale store.
What does it offer?
It offers numerous features for the online store owners to turn their ordinary store into a wholesale store.
- Create and assign wholesale roles and display the specific pricing.
- It enables the wholesale buyers to register to check the specific and wholesale product prices.
- Build wholesale order forms and customized product tables.
- Run your wholesale store along with your public online eCommerce store.
- Expert support team available for your help.
- Extensive documentation contains more than 200 well-researched knowledge base articles.
By keeping your requirements in mind, select one of these to run a wholesale store without leaving your online public shop.
We have covered up most of the top five best WooCommerce Wholesale Plugins for your online store. in view of variation in wholesale plugin Wholesale for WooCommerce is the best choice with the flexibility and wide range of functionalities to cater to all your needs, from creating a role to manage stock and setup pricing. happy sales with wholesale for WooCommerce.