Keeping your bones and joints healthy is vital to enjoying a physically active life. Calcium is the primary mineral in the structural composition of your bones. In case of any deficiencies, the result is poor bone health that can lead to pain and discomfort. TrueBasics Advance Calcium Tablets provide a reliable source of vital minerals that improve bone structure with regular consumption.
Why Are Calcium Supplements Necessary?
When your diet does not include necessary calcium sources, it results in deficiencies. With a supplement like TrueBasics Advance Calcium Tablets, you can ensure that you fulfill your daily required calcium intake and fill any nutritional gaps.
For vegetarians and vegans, the sources of calcium are limited, making it harder to achieve this daily required intake. Therefore, it is recommended that they include supplements to boost their intake.
Women, especially, need a supplement because they are susceptible to bone-related issues as they age. With a decline in the levels of estrogen, the regular bone turnover cycle reduces leading to a loss in bone density.
The Benefits of TrueBasics Advance Calcium
TrueBasics Advance Calcium Tablets do more than just supplement your calcium intake. They provide various benefits including:
- Improved bone and muscle strength: The skeletal system maintains the mechanical integrity of the body, supporting any movement. You need to provide it with the right nutrition in order to ensure optimal function and longevity. TrueBasics Advance Calcium tablets provide a rich source of Vitamin D and Calcium, two of the most important contributors to bone health. In addition to that, Vitamin K2- MK7 and Cassius allow better absorption of these minerals in the bones.
- Prevent wear and tear of cartilage: As you age or if you have a very active lifestyle, your cartilages undergo excessive wear and tear. This results in joint inflammation and pain. With a supplement like TrueBasics Advance Calcium, you get the benefits of added Vitamin D consumption. This helps maintain cartilage thickness. Along with Vitamin D, Cissus boosts the regeneration of the cartilage to keep your joints healthy.
- Improves bone health in women: Studies show that 9 out of 10 women suffer from calcium deficiency. Others have a chronic Vitamin D deficiency leading to improper absorption of calcium. In both cases, the density of the bones decreases. In the menopausal and post-menopausal stages, bone health is affected because of reduced estrogen levels. As a result, a supplement like TrueBasics Advance Calcium is a must, especially in older women.
Features of TrueBasics Advance Calcium
This is a comprehensive formula that contains all the vital nutrients for better bone health. Some features that set TrueBasics Advance Calcium apart from other products in the market are as follows:
- Most easily absorbed form of calcium: With any supplement, the bioavailability of the key ingredients matters. TrueBasics Advance Calcium contains Calcium Citrate Malate which is readily and easily absorbed in the body. This form of calcium also prevents the chances of kidney stones and reduces the risk of fractures in older individuals.
- Provides 100% RDA of Vitamin D3: Consuming calcium alone is not enough. Unless calcium is absorbed by the bones, supplementation is of no use. Most often, individuals who suffer from calcium deficiency, also suffer from Vitamin D3 deficiency. This is because Vitamin D3 is vital for calcium absorption. By providing 100% RDA of Vitamin D3, TrueBasics Advance Calcium solves this issue effectively.
- Includes a combination of powerful herbal extracts: In addition to vitamins and minerals, this supplement also contains the extracts of Acticissus, Moringa, and Alfalfa. These herbal extracts provide vital nutrients like protein, enzymes, minerals, and vitamins. They are also potent in improving the mineral density in the bone, keeping it stronger and healthier.
- Combination of vital minerals: There are several other minerals that directly or indirectly influence bone health. TrueBasics Advance Calcium tablets contain zinc, copper, boron, manganese, and selenium which help in the regeneration and mineralization of bone. These are responsible for maintaining bone health and improving the utilization of Vitamin D3 and calcium in the body.
How and When to Consume
Consume one capsule each day after any meal. The form of calcium used in these tablets is the safest one as it can be consumed with or without a meal to give you the same effects. All you need to ensure is that you consume only the recommended daily dosage to prevent adverse reactions.