The Black Stone or Hajar-e-Aswad is a stone that has the ability to take away people’s sins into itself and leave the human pure and sinless. It was a black meteorite that was sent by Allah Almighty to Hazrat Ibrahim AS and his son Hazrat Ismail AS. It was sent to earth to inform both Hazrat Ibrahim AS and Hazrat Ismail AS about the exact location of where Khana-e-Kabah was to be built. We are providing a service of 5 star umrah along with your family.
Hazrat Ibrahim AS and Hazrat Ismail AS built Kabah at the same location and fixed the stone at one side of the Holy Kabah. Hajar-e-Aswad serves as the starting and ending point of Tawaf (circumambulation). The Black Stone is located on the east side of the Kabah and the Tawaf begins and ends from this point when people visit Makkah with their 5 star Umrah package from Pakistan and other countries of the world. Since the Kabah was built and the stone was set in it, there have been countless people who have visited Kabah, touched the stone and kissed it. Many Prophets and Sahaba -e-Karam also visited the Kabah and touched the stone. Anyone who visits Masjid-al-Haram can visit this stone, kiss it, touch it and pray in front of it about anything they live.
Many people from various cities with their 5 star Umrah packages from Karachi come to the holiest and the purest place in the whole world just to please Allah and to ask for his forgiveness. Kissing the Black Stone (Hajar-e-Aswad) and touching it is also a great way to please Allah. It is such a mystic stone that has a rich history as well as a lot of value in Islam. To learn more about the Black Stone (Hajar-e-Aswad) we will mention some of the greatest facts about it:
Facts about the Hajar-e-Aswad:
- Duas that are made in front of the Hajar-e-Aswad are accepted and on the Day of Judgement, the Black Stone Hajar-e-Aswad will speak and testify in favor of those who have kissed it this is also proved by a Hadis that The Prophet Muhammad SAWW said that ‘“By Allah! On the Day of Qiyamah, Allah will present the Hajar al-Aswad in such a manner that it will have two eyes and a tongue to testify to the Imaan (faith) of all those who kissed it.” [Tirmidhi]. People during their Hajj and Umrah with their 5 star Umrah packages from Islamabad visit the stone.
- Hajar-e-Aswad is one of the two jewels of Paradise the second is Al-Maqam. If Allah Almighty had not concealed the radiance and light of these two; they would illuminate and lighten the whole west and east. They are the brightest jewels of paradise (Jannah).
- As we all know that Hajar-e-Aswad came from Heaven to inform Hazrat Ibrahim AS and Hazrat Ismail AS about where the Kabah was to be built. After that, it was supposed to be installed at one of the corners of Kabah. Since then the Muslims with their 5 star Umrah packages from Lahore and other cities of the world came to visit the Kabah and perform Hajj and Umrah. But, the stone wasn’t always black; when it was sent from heaven it was as white as a milk. However, as Muslims came and touch it; it took all the sins of them inside it and turned black.
- When the Quraysh demolished Kabah in order to build it again; there arose a dispute when the time came to put back the Black Stone. Everyone wanted to put the stone in its place and a war was about to take place between the two tribes. But, then the Prophet Muhammad SAWW came to the location and put the stone on a piece of cloth. He then asked the leaders of each tribe to hold one end of the cloth and raise the stone to its place. After that, the Prophet of Allah Almighty picked the stone up from the cloth and restored it on the wall of Kabah. The Holy Prophet prevented the war through the use of Wisdom and Intellect.
- The Black Stone Hajar-e-Aswad was stolen from the side of Kabah in 930 CE. It was stolen by the warriors of Qarmatian who were from the sect of Ismaili Shia. They looted the whole Makkah and filled the well of ZamZam with dead bodies of the Muslims. They took all the looted stuff along with the Black Stone back to their home base in Ihsaa which is in Bahrain. However, in 952 CE the stone was returned to Makkah and restored to its original place.
- The Black Stone Hajar-e-Aswad was a complete stone at first but since it went through so many incidents it broke down into eight parts. The pieces of stone are now fixed on a large stone which is set into a silver case. The first case for Hajar-e-Aswad was built by Abdullah bin Zubair RA and later it was rebuilt by Khalifas when the need for a new case arose.
- It is said that there are six more pieces of Hajar-e-Aswad in Turkey. One piece of the stone is displayed in the Mehrab of the Blue Mosque. One piece of it is installed above the tomb of Suliman the Magnificent. The last four pieces are installed in the Sokullu Sehit Mehmet Pasa Camii Mosque. However, whether or not this information is true is still questionable. But, if we take into account the Turks ruling over current Saudi Arabia in the past we may consider this information true.
Plan your Travel to see Hajar-e-Aswad
Hajar-e-Aswad is an important part of Hajj and Umrah but, it is not the only thing in Islam. Muslims do not worship this stone; rather it is merely a way to show how much we love our Lord and how much we respect our Prophets. Kissing and touching Hajar-e-Aswad does not mean that it is allowed in Islam to kiss other rocks and tombs or pray to it for the fulfillment of wishes. This stone is a part of our belief in our religion and on our creator. Kissing Hajar-e-Aswad is a part of a larger picture that is pleasing Allah Almighty and being pious. Many high-class travel agencies offer Umrah packages in which you can fulfill your dream of touching Hajar-e-Aswad more comfortably.