Are you looking for a way to contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors for technical assistance? Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-814-8843 to get in touch with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors & Experts.
Do you want to learn more about QuickBooks?
In simple terms – QuickBooks is one of the most downloaded and recommended Accounting software and it is specially designed for small and mid-scale businesses. It offers a number of features like:
- Payroll management
- Inventory Management
- Transaction History
- Digital Payments
- Various third-party app integration
- Secured Data
- Cloud storage
QuickBooks users prefer this software as it offers flexiblity, security and seamless management. But sometimes while working on this renowned desktop accounting platform, users run into some QuickBooks Errors and issues. If you are encountering any error codes on your screen, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-814-8843 without hesitating.
You will be connected with the most renowned and experienced QuickBooks Experts of USA.
Different QuickBooks Desktop Products
Intuit offers QB in different versions like Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Payroll. We will explain more about this below.
You only need to purchase QuickBooks desktop once but you have to upgrade it every year to benefit from the latest features and tools. With QB desktop, you get features like Invoicing, Run reports, Send estimates, Track sales tax etc, Pay 1099 contractors and up to 3 users can use QB desktop at the same time. It also ensures the safety of your data and protects it from unwanted access. Send email invoices to your customers with just a couple of clicks.
If you want to learn more about QB Pro, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Pro Support Phone Number +1800-814-8843.
QuickBooks Premier is another fantastic option when you want to purchase an accounting software for managing your business. Recently, Intuit announced the latest QuickBooks Premier 2020. With QB Premier, you can easily manage the inventory items and do all inventory tasks with complete ease. QuickBooks Premier makes managing your day to day accounting smooth and hassle-free. There are quite a number of features that you will get with this software like:
- Industry specific reports
- Generate Sales orders
- Tracking product costs and sales
- Customizable inventory reports
- Up to 5 users
Before purchasing the QuickBooks 2020 software, make sure that your system meets the following system requirements:
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2019, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1800-814-8843 to get connected with certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
QuickBooks Enteprise is one of the most powerful and versatile desktop accounting platform designed for established and large businesses. You get to choose from Manufacturing & wholesale, Contractors, Nonprofit, Retail and Accountants. Over 135,000 business are working with QB Enterprise for managing their business.
QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 System Requirements
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2019, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2016, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2012, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, Standard and Essentials
|Processor||2.4 GHz minimum|
|RAM||4GB minimum, 8GB Recommended
Server RAM Requirements
· 1-5 Users: 8GB RAM
· 10 Users: 12GB RAM
· 15 Users: 16GB RAM
· 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
|Disk space||· 2.5GB of disk space (additional required for data files)
· Additional software: 60MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD.
· Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
o Require minimum 4.0GB RAM
o Twice the size of the largest file set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”.
Note: For the best performance, store your QuickBooks data file on a solid-state drive (SSD).
|Windows||· US version of Windows
· Regional settings are supported when set to English.
· Administrator rights required for the server computer when hosting multi-user access.
· Natively installed – means it was installed on a particular system or environment that it was designed for. This also means it doesn’t need to run in a virtual environment or emulation software.
|Optical Drive||4X DVD-ROM drive required for CD installations (unless QuickBooks is downloaded from Intuit server).|
|Screen Resolution||· Display optimized for 1280 x 1024 screen resolution or higher with up to 2 extended monitors.
· Best optimized for Default DPI setting for a given computer.
- Microsoft Office:
- Office 2019 (Compatible with R3 and later).
- Office 2016 (including Outlook 2016) both on 32 and 64-bit.
- Office 2010 SP2, Office 2013 and 365 (including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013) both on 32 and 64-bit.
Note: Office 365 is only supported when it is locally installed, not the web version.
- Email estimates, invoices, and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting email clients.
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, or 2010 or Office 365 (includes 64-bit).
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013, or 2010 SP2 or Office 365 (includes 64-bit).
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010 (32-bit).
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge).
Note: Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. Syncing could cause duplicate records.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale V18.0 and V12.0
- TurboTax 2019 and 2018 (Personal and Business)
- Lacerte 2019 and 2018
- Pro-Series tax years 2020, 2019, and 2018
- Quicken 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016
- QuickBooks for Mac 2020, 2019, and 2016
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner, Payroll, and viewing forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (1 Mbps recommended). DSL or cable modem is recommended.
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail and AOL (i.e Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client which supports plain text version)
- Internet Explorer 11
Call on the toll-free USA QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-814-8843 to avail QB Tech Support Services.
QuickBooks Payroll Services
Subscribe to QuickBooks Payroll and let the application manage all your day to day Payroll tasks. If you are a business owner or accountant, you can never go wrong by choosing an Intuit product. You get three options to choose from which are:
- Basic Payroll
- Enhanced Payroll
- Assisted Payroll
But do not think that any of these versions is inferior to other. All of these versions have their own strengths and therefore you should go for an option that is ideal for your business.
Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-814-8843 if you want to talk to certified QuickBooks Payroll Experts.
Features of QuickBooks Payroll
- Pay W-2 employees
- Pay 1099 employees
- Free direct deposit
- Free tax forms
- No tax penalties
- Free year-end forms
- Automatic payroll setup
Get in touch with us to experience premium QuickBooks Technical Support Services.