There’re several technical concerns being complained in forums. One of them is the Facebook notifications not working. However, there’re other concerns too and we’ll discuss one by one in this article.
Let’s start with the issue of why Facebook notifications stop coming to your device and how you can fix it with a few technical measures.
Guidelines to Troubleshoot Facebook Notifications Not Working
- Make sure to check the internet connection if it is proper. Also, ensure that there is no problem with the speed.
- The app you’re using on your device is up-to-date.
- Your system or device should not be compromised at any cost in case of third-party security programs running in the background.
- If you’ve installed lots of unnecessary apps, uninstall one-by-one to check if the notifications come.
That’s all you need to do! Now, we’ll discuss how to get Facebook code generator bypass.
Learn How to Bypass Facebook Code Generator
To bypass your account authentication while signing in, you need to turn off the two-factor authentication feature. But what if you have turned on and want Facebook code generator bypass? In such a case, you need to retrieve your Facebook account to turn off this code generator for user-authentication.
Steps to Recover Your Account to Turn of Facebook Notifications
Step 1: On the login page of Facebook, get through the link – Forgotten password?
Step 2: Enter your mobile number associated with your account and select the “Search” button.
Step 3: Choose your account and select the “This is my account” button.
Step 4: Select the option to receive the code to reset the password and continue.
Step 5: Enter the code in the provided space and continue.
Step 6: Create and enter a new password that should be at least 6 characters long. And the password should have a combination of letters, digits, and punctuation marks.
Step 7: Log out of other devices and continue.
Simple, isn’t it! Let’s now get to know how you can change the email address on Facebook profile.
How to Change My Email on Facebook Account?
Facebook lets you to personalize account information, including the email address you associate with your account. You can change or update your email address on Facebook on desktop or mobile from the following guidelines.
Steps to Change or Update Email Id on Facebook via PC Browser
Step 1: In your internet browser, navigate and log into Facebook using your current email address and password.
Step 2: Once logged in, click the downward facing arrow in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to reveal a drop-down list of options. Towards the bottom of the list, click on “Settings.”
Step 3: Under your general account settings in which the primary email address is listed. Select the edit option next to your email address to be taken to a screen which gives you the option to add an additional email address or phone number.
Step 4: Click on that button to launch a pop-up in which you can input your new email address.
Step 5: After inputting your new email address and hitting the enter key on your keyboard, you’ll be asked to re-enter your current Facebook password to confirm the changes. Once you are done with the security step, Facebook will send you a verification email consisting of a link that you need to select to prove that it is a valid email address that you own.
Step 6: Once you click on the confirmation email validating your new address, Facebook will automatically set your newly entered email address as your primary contact.
Guidelines to Update Email Address on Facebook Mobile App
- From your phone’s home screen, locate and tap the Facebook app icon to open it.
- Locate the three stacked horizontal lines in the lower right hand corner of the screen and then, tap to open the menu options.
- Scroll down to find the Settings & Privacy option and tap on it to reveal a sub-menu.
- Under the “Settings & Privacy” bar, tap on the “Settings” option that will take you to a new screen which features your account information, including your proffered language, and your personal information, including your email address. Select the Personal Information.
- Next, you should select the “Email address” section to be taken to a screen on the personal information screen in which you can add or remove email addresses associated with your account.
- Select the option – Add Email Address to enter the new email address you want to add. After entering it, hit the option – “Add email address.” You will then be sent a confirmation email which contains a link you must select on to prove that you are the owner.
This is how you can get the answer to the question: how do I change my email on Facebook.
If you’re asking how to know who views your Facebook profile, the following quick steps will help you out:
- Launch your Facebook app.
- Go to the “Privacy Shortcuts.”
- Under it, select “who viewed my profile?”
That’s all! In this way, your query: can you see who views your Facebook profile is answered. Hope you find this guide quite informative!