Exchange Server Migration to Office 365 is usually performed by users who require maintaining their files upgraded. But, every user has a unique requirement and reasons to migrate from Exchange to Office 365. Usually, Office 365 being a cloud-based platform is easily accessible.
Reasons for Migrating Exchange to Office 365:
- Office 365 is useful as users do not have to throw away on maintenance. Users just want to move out in Office 365 subscription.
- No troubles with upgrading the latest version from time to time. You will regularly find the updated version.
- Microsoft Office 365 is easier to run, easy to execute the mailbox every time from any system. No worries about data integrity and security. Data will be still safe at the Microsoft Exchange Server.
For the Exchange Server to Office 365 Migration, there are manual methods as well as a professional third-party tool.
Let’s describe an article about all migration methods:
- Cutover Migration:
A cutover migration is significant for the Exchange servers 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013. It provides only below 2000 mailboxes migration. Due it permits a smaller amount of mailbox for migrating hence, suitable for the simply small organizations.
- Staged Migration:
Staged Migration is right for medium and large organizations as it allows the migration of more than 2,000 mailboxes. Staged migration only works with just the Exchange 2003 & 2007.
- Hybrid Migration:
The hybrid Migration method migrates mailboxes in the range of between 150 to 2000 in small groups. It is compatible with MS Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007, 2013, 2016, 2019, & 5.5. Hybrid Migration can classify both Online Premises and Online Mailboxes.
Drawbacks of Manual methods:
- Manual Methods are not appropriate for all Exchange Server versions and raise limitations in large number migration in one attempt.
- Need technical expertise users to perform manual methods.
- Much Time-Consuming and negligible human error can lose the data is a major concern.
So, we suggest a professional third-party tool.
Shoviv Exchange Server Suit:
The Exchange Server to Office 365 migration is also proceeding automatically using the Shoviv Exchange Server suite software. If you require entirely migrating and wanting to make save and secure data after migration then we have the Shoviv Exchange Server suite tool is the most excellent software for Exchange migration to Office 365.
Being an advanced tool, the Shoviv Exchange server suite is loaded with various features to provide easy and valuable processing. This tool is built with an excessive algorithm to facilitate soft working.
- Simply Add, recover and export corrupted and healthy OST and PST files
- Added Source can be EDB files, Office 365 Mailboxes, Outlook Profile Stores, Exchange Server Mailboxes, Exchange Server Single Store, Office 365 Single Store, OST and PST (Corrupted/non-corrupted).
- Filter option to strain the necessary data based on Item Date and Message Class.
- Migration EDB files to different mailboxes like configured Outlook Profile, Live Exchange Server mailboxes, Office 365 mailboxes.
- Migration of a range of EDB files to Office 365 without any limitations.
- Recovery of inaccessible and corrupted EDB files and just migrate them.
- Effortlessly Process with Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, and Exchange 2019 and others.
- The search option related to Message Class, CC, BCC, Message, Date, Attachment Date, from, and Subject.
Shoviv Exchange Server Suite is a professional way. A free/demo version of this tool is also available to provide the migration of the first 50 items per folder.