There is little knowledge for the driver, and skills are required. You cannot stray from a theory. In addition to being able to drive safely and comply with traffic rules, there are also requirements for a professional driver:
- the ability to correct minor car malfunctions, if it is not connected to the dismantling of vehicle units and components (replace tires, headlight lights, etc.);
- can safely transport and place suitcases, boards and disembark passengers;
- to predict dangerous road situations, avoid them, make timely decisions when they occur;
- Able to use fire means.
Also, a professional driver is required to improve his driving skills. How should this be confirmed: training, advanced training, or something else?. You can also join a professional truck driving school. Nowadays these institutes are giving services in world-wide.
Mobilbahis Yeni Giriş adresi
Truck driver responsibilities
The job description of the truck driver contains a description of the following primary responsibilities: owned vehicle driving skills belonging to the “B” and “C” categories; monitor for adequate fuel and coolant; Before travelling, you should carefully study the waybill for its correct filling; each time before starting to perform their duties, the technical condition of the vehicle is checked; Implementation of scheduled car repairs and repairs; accurate completion of tasks and prevention of downtime; compliance with traffic rules; knowledge and compliance with battery operating rules; keeping the vehicle in a clean condition; compliance with loading and unloading policies and ensuring its safety; having the necessary set of tools for emergency repairs. The job description of the truck driver reflects the full level of employee responsibility for timely delivery and safety of goods.
Truck Driver Requirements
The truck driver, in addition to the basics prescribed for the driver of a car, should know the following:
- principles of operation, purpose and repair of the primary mechanisms, parts and devices of a truck, trailer;
- labour protection instructions during the technical truck, trailer inspection.
In addition to driving skills, categories B, BE, the truck driver must safely place and secure loads, able to use a wide variety of tachographs. Now, you can not fly without a meter for work and relaxation. For this violation, a fine of 1,000 to 3,000$. For the driver, and the official 5000-10000$.
Requirements for work experience (experience) of the truck driver are not presented, most essential skills and knowledge, and of course.
The driving profession is dangerous and difficult!
Every driver should be responsible for the lives of passengers, for the lives of other road users, but the particular attitude towards professional drivers. After all, they should be real professionals in their field and not enthusiasts. Finally, a professional standard was born for them, which means specialized training programs for professional drivers are around the corner.
Who falls under the new requirements?
The following categories of drivers fall under the new requirements for professionalism and qualification:
- professional drivers of category B cars (including passenger taxis), BE, C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E;
- trolleybus and tram drivers (Tb and Tm);
- dangerous vehicle driver
- the driver of the vehicle, which carries transportation of enormous and (or) heavy cargo or includes this transportation;
- a driver driving a vehicle equipped with a device for providing special light and sound signals.
A truck driver can earn 50,000$ to 70,000$ annually. The criteria is different in different countries and according to their work. A truck driving is a hard profession to choose but you can earn a lot money from it.