For couples who’re looking for the most suitable wedding options to get married in a simple and least expensive way—Arya Samaj Marriage is considered one of the most preferred legal alternatives of the traditional Hindu marriage for all of them.
Arya Samaj Marriage in India that is governed by the ‘Hindu Marriage Act of 1957’along with the provision of ‘Special Marriage Act 1954’ is like an open door for all those people who want to get married without any discrimination of caste, creed, religion or standard. To be precise, Arya Samaj marriage allows couples to do Inter-religious and Inter-caste marriages if the following eligibility criteria/conditions are fulfilled—
- If neither the bride nor the groom has a spouse at the time of marriage.
- If both the parties aren’t related to each other within the degrees of prohibited relationship.
- If both the parties have met the legal age criterion i.e., at the time of solemnization of marriage, the Bride should have completed the 18 years of age and the Groom have completed the 21 years of age.
- If both the parties belong to the following religions: Arya Samaj, Hindu, Sikhs, Buddhism, and Jains.
- If the rest who belong to non-Hindu religions have converted themselves into Hindu or Arya Samaj before the marriage.
- If you’re able to arrange the two/three people to become eyewitnesses for your marriage
Once the couple able to meet the eligibility criteria, they’re allowed to solemnize marriage after arranging these given lists of required documents—
Documents for solemnizing Arya Samaj Wedding:
- Proof of Age evidence i.e., the Passport, Matriculation bahis siteleri
certificate, driving License, or the Birth certificate of both the parties.
- Address proof of both the parties.
- The Marriage invitation card.
- Separate Affidavits stating the ‘Citizenship, Marital Status, and Nationality.’
- Affirmation in the separate affidavit that the bride and groom are not connected within the degree of prohibited relationship to each other.
- A copy of divorce decree if either the bride or the groom canlı bahis siteleri
is a divorcee.
- A copy of the death certificate of the spouse if either the bride or the groom widower/widow.
- Six/Seven Passport size photographs of both the parties.
- Two/Three eyewitnesses from any side of the party along with their address proof, identity proof, and one-one passport size photographs.
After arranging the above-mentioned documents, the couples need to follow the following marriage procedure steps to finalize their marriage—
The procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage:
- Step 1: Book an appointment at an Arya Samaj Mandir as per the specified marriage date.
- Step 2: Collect the Marriage appointment letter from the Arya Samaj Mandir.
- Step 3: Visit the Arya Samaj Mandir on the fixed marriage date to solemnize the marriage as per the ‘Arya Samaj’ rituals. The solemnization of marriage starts with the explanation of the holy Vedic hymns, exchanging garlands ceremony and then, taking wedding vows around the holy fire that ends with the kanyadaan ritual. Basically, the whole process of solemnizing Arya Samaj marriage is similar to the Hindu marriage rituals.
- Step 4: Collect the ‘Arya Samaj Wedding Certificate’ from the Arya Samaj Mandir once the marriage is completed.
- Step 5: To provide legal status to the Arya Samaj marriage, register it after completing and submitting the marriage registration form along with the fees to the marriage officer in the office of the Registrar of Marriage under whose jurisdiction the Arya Samaj marriage solemnized.
So, that’s all about the Arya Samaj Marriage which is quite an intimate, affordable, and simple marriage option for every individual of the country.