Getting a government job today is like a desire among youngsters. Everyone is preparing for several kinds of government exams today to taste the flavour of working as a government employee or called as a public server.
After a survey, it was discovered that 65% of the Indian population is below 35. Well, an additional thing which is found after that survey is a large proportion of India’s youth is putting in their efforts to score in one or the other Sarkari Results.
People these days run after government jobs to maintain a status in society. A person with a government job is believed to have good luck and hardworking nature. A person gains a good reputation with a hefty amount of salary package. Aspirants stay updated about the latest government job exams because they not only give the exam they are preparing for, but many people also appear for the exams they are eligible for, considering the eligibility criteria.
If you are the one who always remains updated for the latest government jobs and curious to know everything about it, then we have the newest government job post for you. Continue reading to learn more.
Name of the Post: Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor
Advt. No. 51-53/2020 (Assistant Professor in Government Engineering College Recruitment 2020)
The Post was Made Public on 10 September 2020 at 09:30 AM by Bihar Public Service Commission.
Brief about the Job Post: Bihar Public Service Commission is lately inviting the Online Application form for the Post of Assistant Professor in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Candidates interested in the Post can see the eligibility, go through the notification thoroughly, and feel you could be a perfect candidate for the job, then go for it and apply for the Post.
Eligibility: Candidates with BS/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ MS/ M.Tech/ ME Engineering degree in related trade with first class.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates is considered as on 01/08/2020. The minimum age to apply for the job post is 22 years, and the maximum age limit is not specified.
Important Dates Related to Exam
- Online applications for the Post starts on 10 September 2020
- The extended last date of Registration is 29 September 2020
- The last date of fee payment is 05 October 2020
- The last date to complete the form is 12 October 2020
- Dates for admit card release and when the exam will be conducted will be notified soon.
Application Fee: Application fee varies in different norms
- Application fee for General and other state candidates is Rs.750/-
- The application fee for PH, Female candidates, is Rs. 200/-
- The application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: The application fee for the exam can be paid via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and E Challan fee mode.
Paying the application fee through internet banking is safe and secure. Using net banking, you can pay your form’s costs while sitting in your home, which is the only right thing to do in the pandemic.
Vacancy Details: Total Vacancy for the Post is 315. There are different numbers of vacancies for various job posts.
1. Total posts for Assistant Professor (Mechanical) are 263.
- General – 111
- BC – 30
- EWS – 26
- EBC – 45
- BC Female – 7
- SC – 41
- ST – 03
2. Total posts for Assistant Professor (Computer Science) are 34
- General – 14
- BC – 4
- EWS – 3
- EBC – 6
- BC Female – 1
- SC – 5
- ST – 1
Total posts for Assistant Professor (Electrical & Electronics) are
- 18General – 7
- BC – 0
- EWS – 2
- EBC – 3
- BC Female – 0
- SC – 5
- ST – 1How to Apply
- For the Post of Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor, all the interested candidates can apply online from 10/09/2020 to 29/09/2020.
- Kindly fill the correct details, and don’t forget to upload your ID Proof, Photo, Sign, and other documents.
- Ensure you review your form before submitting it because you might be given a chance to make changes later.
- Pay the asked fee amount else; your application will not be registered.
- Take out the print out of your form for the future process.If you find yourself eligible and interested in the Post, read the official notification. Learn every minor thing about the exam and Post and figure out if you could be a better fit. After all the analyses, if you come up with a decision that you can do this job, then do not waste time and fill-up the form and start preparing for the exam or the interview based on which selection will take place.
While preparing for Government exams, an aspirant must stay updated about all the exams being conducted around the corner. Sarkariresults.info helps you stay updated by giving you information about all the latest exams, all the necessary notifications, results, and everything related to the exams.