Do you always look physically attractive? If yes, then you must feel proud of yourself. If not, then try to find out what reasons could be behind your dull look and personality.
You may be having some scars on your face, alopecia, cracked lips, inflammation, et cetera. If you visit a doctor, do you think that you will get treatment for all these problems? He/she may suggest to you to undergo different treatments for your different physical problems. But unrefined cocoa butter is a multipurpose product that can rid you of all these problems.
What is Cocoa Butter?
- Cocoa butter is an edible vegetable fat made from Cocoa beans that have very strong hydrating abilities. Because of its moisturizing properties, it is used extensively in a large range of beauty products, such as body lotions, lip balms, and hair conditioners.
- Apart from beauty products, it has also proved to be effective in eliminating stretch marks. It brings in suppleness and flexibility in the skin and removes stretch mark scars. It has also been found to be used in holistic medicines for a long time.
Amazing Benefits You Get From Cocoa Butter
Disappearance of Scars from Your Face
Cocoa butter has very effective healing properties. The antioxidants present in it fight against your scratches, scars, and stretch marks. With its regular use, you can speed up the regeneration process. If you have a scar from former acne issues, you should not panic. Just start using it regularly, and you will notice them disappearing from your face.
Has your hair become weak, or do you have alopecia? Well, unrefined cocoa butter can do wonders for your hair. It can moisturize your hair if they have become dry. On the other hand, if you have healthy hair, you can add some volume to them by using this product.
Soothing Sensitive Skin
The moisturizers present in Cocoa butter protect your skin against heat and heal eczema and various other problems. So, regular use of this cream will keep your skin supple and soft.
Soft and Plump Lips
If your lips have become chapped or rough, then you can make them soft and plump with the regular use of Cocoa butter. They also play an important role in making your pout more attractive. Sometimes, sunny or windy weather dries up your lips. Under such a case, this cream proves to be a balm for you.
You can add an extra gleam to your skin and make it smoother with the use of Cocoa butter. For this, you can mix cocoa butter with shave lotions, which will mitigate the irritation of your shave. And you will feel relieved.
The amalgamation of antioxidants and fatty acids makes Cocoa butter a perfect choice for those who want to reduce their skin inflammation. You can use it for all types of inflammation on your body, whether rashes, eczema, psoriasis or any other. You will get a soothing relief with a delicious aroma.
According to human physiology, our body cannot function well without tryptophan, dopamine, zinc, omegas 6 and 9. Due to our hectic schedule, our body gets worn out quickly. Cocoa butter is the best health-giving element. You should avoid consuming too much junk food, take sufficient sleep and use this cream regularly. In no time, you will notice an improvement.
Cocoa butter is a rich source of antioxidants, which can fight free radicals and save your skin from the inevitable signs of environmental stressors and aging. So, you can use its cream, lotion, oil form or even eat in raw. It is up to you what you use.
Ingredients of Cocoa butter that Improves Your Health
- Cocoa butter contains various antioxidants that can deactivate a large array of free radicals and superoxides, including hydrogen peroxide. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant present in Cocoa butter that can deactivate hydrogen peroxide and any oxidizing agent. The others include vitamins A and C, but they cannot overcome the effects of vitamin E.
- Phytochemicals are also present in Cocoa butter, such as flavonoids that are also potent antioxidants. Cocoa butter has much higher antioxidants in comparison to blueberries and superfoods.
- In order to be effective to your health, Cocoa butter should come in contact with as much of your skin cells as possible, which involves its extensive rubbing into your skin. Human skin is very absorbent and will destroy free radicals in the lower part of your skin as soon as they are produced.
- It has been proved that Cocoa butter stops skin degradation due to the harmful effects of the UV light in the rays of the sun. UV radiations yield free radicals that are very effective at destroying the skin.
- Cocoa butter contains a large amount of minerals, including iron, copper, manganese, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and calcium. All of them are in a highly bioavailable form that makes them more effective than commercial vitamin supplements. It also contains tryptophan that forms serotonin and phenylethylamine, and dopamine. It is a kind of brain food and also food for your skin.
How Fast Does Cocoa Butter Work on You?
Cocoa butter remains in a solid form at room temperature. But when it is applied to the skin, the body’s heat melts it so that skin rapidly absorbs it. This rapid absorption and deep penetration are the two chief things that make it such an effective moisturizing cream. It also contains a high percentage of antioxidants that protect the skin and help in its faster re-epithelialization.
Does Cocoa Butter Have Any Side Effects?
Cocoa butter is a hypoallergenic substance that can be used with no side effects whatsoever. But there have been such cases when people having hyper-sensitive skin have complained of some problems. In such a case, one should stop using it.
How Effective is Cocoa Butter?
- Cocoa butter is one of the most holistic and effective natural moisturizers that you can use. Its tendency to be easily absorbed into the top three layers of the skin makes it a beneficial cream.
- As Cocoa butter can be very effective for you, you need to follow some tips for its application. You should take a warm bath you apply it to your skin. This will help in its absorption deep into the layers of your skin where your skin is damaged. It has moisturizing properties that will soften the scar tissue of which stretch marks are made up of. So, the exfoliation of the skin regularly will help out tremendously. You can also use it as a massage cream to break down and eliminate scar tissues in your skin. You should use it in the required amount on the affected part of your body to get maximum benefits.
Where to Buy Cocoa Butter?
We at UNJUMBOLD offer cocoa butter organic products with an emphasis on quality over quantity. We focus on women, LGBTQ, and Black-owned companies, highlighting our Fair-Trade partners and local vendors. You can buy this product from us at a very affordable price. We also have shipment and return policies. We are available with our services around the clock, so you can contact us anytime to place your order.
In a Nutshell!
Do not feel aggrieved if your look and personality have lost sheen and glimmer. Start pampering yourself with unrefined Cocoa butter to gets its amazing benefits. This product will do wonders for your overall health.