QuickBooks has provided such a large amount of vital tools that assist you in the growth of your business and it’s become terribly helpful and vital accounting software system for each little and medium-sized industry. However, there may be some problems and errors will be frustrating for you because it can have an effect on your work flow. One such error is QuickBooks Error 3371 that is additionally referred to as the License error in QuickBooks.
What is QB Error Code 3371?
No doubt, this error may interrupt you to try and do any work and can also be a frustrating one for you. after you would like to activate or open QuickBooks desktop, you will see one in all the subsequent error message on your screen:
- Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data.
Generally, this error could also be caused by missing or broken files. The file harm is most probable to occur because of improper conclusion, whereas the package is open. There are numerous alternative facts associated with this error code 3371.
Causes for QuickBooks Error 3371 Status code -11118
- Missing File Qbregistration.dat: The installation file primarily contains the license data that’s hold on on your drive, and if this files gets broken somehow, then it’s probable to urge this kind of error. compass tries to identify this specific file, whenever it’s active.
- Damaged or lost MSXML component: Talking concerning MSXML, it’s one in every of the very important elements offered by Microsoft, and is needed by QB desktop for running on the system. If by any suggests that this essential file gets broken, then it becomes very troublesome for the users to accessing the QuickBooks accounting software system.
- Interruption of anti-virus program may additionally find yourself during this variety of issue.
- When the user makes an effort to start out up the file while not saving it before, the probability to encounter this error will increase.
Symptoms of QB Error 3371
- The active window gets crashed once the Error 3371 dialogue box seems.
- Your computer begins obtaining crashed once this error seems
- “QuickBooks Error 3371” is displayed on your screen
- Your system starts obtaining slower
- Your screen freezes once this error occurs.
Ways to solve Error Code 3371
Solution 1: Delete ecml file
- First of all, press Windows + R together from your keyboard.
- Enter this path C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the window.
- Next, Windows Explorer will open with the above address.
- Now, delete ecml file. After that, close the window.
- Finally, you have to Run QuickBooks and Register the item again.’
Solution 2: Download latest windows updates
- Log in to your computer as the administrator
- Click on the Start button
- Go to All Programs and then click on Windows Update
- Download all the updates for QuickBooks
Solution 3: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, you need to download QuickBooks Tool Hub and open it.
- After that choose the Installation Issues, In the tools hub
- Here you need to choose the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and run it.
- Let the tool run and detect the problem.
- Once the tool finishes the task just restart your PC.
For any kind of issue in your QuickBooks Desktop or any QB related error such as QuickBooks Error 3371 Status code -11118 user can follow above given steps for troubleshoot or just visit our website to connect to QuickBooks Helpdesk through live chat and email provided. Users can also directly connect to our helpdesk at +1(800)816-6849.