According to the report by Statista, mobile apps are projected to yield the revenue growth of over 935 billion U.S. dollars in 2023 through in-app advertising and paid downloads.
The said analysis above is an ostensible picture of why the future of mobile app development is promising. Now if we relate the significance of mobile app development to the React Native, we come to this conclusion, that integrating React Native with app development would serve the increasing demand for making cross-platform apps better-functional on the front of aesthetic appeal, seamless navigation and so on.
In fact, React Native mobile app development demonstrates the powerful potential of empowering your mobile apps, in view of the current scenario as suggested by the Stack Overflow survey 2018, revealing why developers love React Native for mobile app development.
What Makes React Native A Cut Above Choice?
- It ensures the result of a faster development cycle and flexibility, an obligatory requirement for quality mobile app development.
- It allows developers to make UI for single web-applications.
- Its component structure allows the consumption of less time and resources for writing modular and reusable code.
- The survey by the Stack Overflow 2018 days over 64% of developers prefers to React to Native libraries for developing innovative mobile apps.
- Features of React Native like compatibility with third-party apps, live updates, and better UI and minimal development cycle qualify it for its incorporation into a large-scale mobile app development use.
It is said that 5.61% of top trending apps today contain reactive native power. Listed below are some of the top reasons qualifying React Native as the future of app development.
Reasons That Qualify React Native As The Future Of App Development
Long-time back, when React Native was brought to existence in 2013 by Facebook, its introduction was to serve the purpose dedicated to the iOS platform. In due course of time, and subsequent updates to this open-source JS library (React Native), it was made available for Android and Windows. Today the cross-platform compatibility of its APIs has allowed developers to build apps for Android and iOS platforms via the framework of a single codebase in less timeframe.
Besides, developers can also embed an authority code to make the app more platform-centric.
Reusable Code And Building Blocks
The beauty of React Native is that it is a cross-platform framework, due to which a developer can apply platform-specific code conveniently. As a result of this, it ensures saved time and energy for the developers. The novelty of React Native is that it reduces the time taken in the development cycle of an app by half, thereby allowing developers to make the most of their productivity and resourcefulness.
Moreover, React Native offers a cost-effective choice to the businesses, allowing companies to use a portion of code from one of their already React-written web apps, which results in saved time and cost. This open-source library offers a balanced quantity regarding off-the-shelf elements for mobile app developers.
Faster Development Cycle
React Native is an open-source JS library having the largest support community of developers from around the world. It allows developers to use numerous components locally, thus helping them reduce time by 30% in app development.
The feature of hot reloading in React Native is very helpful for developers to handle the time-consuming task of code compilation before it goes live. Using this feature, any change made to the source file has its immediate deployment on the device that runs the app. In other words, hot reloading ensures efficient code editing for developers, allows them to compile code faster, and helps developers avoid repetition of changing the code manually while maintaining a particular state of the app in React Native development environment. The app remains functional, even if the developers work on a new upgrade and altering the UI.
Other Features Of React Native
- It allows developers to build reliable and better-functioning mobile apps in less time.
- Being an open-source library of multiple components, developers can build an app to React to Native faster.
- React Native framework offers cross-platform flexibility due to which it is sought-after by companies and developers.
- The third-party plug-in compatibility of React Native using minimal memory ensures the rich experience of your mobile app for end-users.
- The feature of JS and its extensive use by developers allows sending a new update of a mobile app directly to the user’s app instead of an App Store update cycle.
React Native offers a bundle of native features one can use without affecting the performance of an app. It ensures the app development cycle in less timeframe, thus saving time, cost and resources for businesses. Therefore, based on the features stated above, we can conclude that React Native is the reality of future app development, thanks to its vast community of developers and many other features making it so reliable, cost-effective, and time-efficient choice.