Nowadays, customers like a simplified and flawless shopping experience. A complicated and time-consuming purchase process often results in cart abandonment which is a major cause of low conversion rate. According to research, an average of 20% of the cart abandonment is caused only by complex checkout pages. But don’t worry, we got your back. With the OpenCart Quick Checkout module, you can simplify the checkout experience of your customers and allows them to quickly and comfortably place their orders. The OpenCart Simplified Checkout module replaces your default checkout with a simplified and attractive one-page checkout.
The OpenCart Fast Checkout extension incorporates the whole checkout process on a single page and makes it really easy for the customers to quickly fill the required details and place the orders. The OpenCart One Page Checkout extension helps to reduce the cart abandonment rate on your store and boost your sales and the conversion rate. The attractive and clean UI of the extension enhances the checkout experience of the customers and let them place their orders quickly. Let take a look at the features offered by the extension.
Salient Features of the OpenCart One Page Checkout Pro:
- The extension allows your customers 3 options to log in at the checkout page. They can either create a new account or log in to the existing ones. They can also place their orders logging as guests.
- The OpenCart One Page Supercheckout allows the customers to log in through social media accounts such as Google and Facebook. Most of the failed logins happened on the checkout page. With social login options, your customers can easily and quickly login without creating a separate account on the checkout page.
- The checkout fields can be easily customizable from the back end of the OpenCart One Step Checkout extension. The store admin can show or hide any of the checkout fields. He can also make any of the field optional or mandatory to fill on the checkout page in a single click. The fields can also be re-arranged with drag and drop feature.
- The Responsive One Page Checkout offers 3 different layouts for the checkout page i.e., 1-column, 2-column, and 3-column. The store admin can choose any of these from the back end. The admin can also re-arrange the blocks with drag and drop feature.
- The OpenCart Responsive One Step Checkout module allows the store admin to customize the cart summary on the checkout page. The admin can show or hide the product name, model, image, price, quantity, and the cart total.
- The OpenCart Single Page Checkout offers multi-store compatibility.
- The extension supports nearly all the shipping and payment methods that offer the customers a variety of options to choose from to make a secure payment.
- The OpenCart Quick Checkout module offers MailChimp integration by which the store admin can send the collected customers’ data directly into the MailChimp account.
- The store admin can check and review the one-page checkout with Testing mode functionality before making it live on the website.