1. STUMBLE GUYS
STUMBLE GUYS is a game developed by Kitka Games and was first released on February 12, 2021. It is an entertaining, fun action game with similar gameplay to Fall guys.
The game allows the number of players to be up to 32 and compete directly in 1 play. The players will have to overcome all the challenges along the way. The only and last survivor will win.
2. Do players need to download to play?
STUMBLE GUYS is now available on IOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows platforms. Players can download the game to their devices to start the game.
Or players can experience the game directly on platforms.
STUMBLE GUYS has the same gameplay bug as FALL GUYS but with a slightly smaller player size. The players will start and have to avoid obstacles along the way.
The game will start with 32 players but only 16 players will make it to the next round. To be 1 of those 16 as soon as the timer counts down to 1, you must immediately race. Later rounds of the game will have decreasing difficulty with randomly selected challenges. However, there will be exclusionary challenges. If you want a chance to be a winner you have to be a survivor of those games.
After the end of the first round, there will be 8 players to play in the final round. They will have to compete with each other to find the only winner.
4. New updates of STUMBLE GUYS.
STUMBLE GUYS has had new updates to increase its appeal to players. In each update, the game will add new features as well as fix existing bugs that affect the player’s experience.
4.1. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.33 version.
In this version, the game has added many new features as well as fixed bugs that affect the player’s experience.:
- Update the game store by adding new items and refining the basic functions. Visit the shop to buy additional items, costumes, and accessories that make your character cool and stronger. Scientifically distributed buttons make it easy for new players to find what they want.
- Fixed a bug related to the Steam login process before playing the game. Now you can quickly and directly log into your account to connect with the community and more.
- Added a new rarity level for skins – Special. Special skins help characters stand out from the crowd.
- Add new currency – Token. Use tokens to buy items and items in the game store.
- You can use duplicate skins for characters if you want.
- Use token spins, or the Better Skin wheel to unlock new skins.
- Discover new footprints.
- New feature – Taunt.
- A new map called Block Dash with the task of gradually eliminating opponents
4.2. STUMBLE GUYS: Multiplayer royale 0.30 with a new map called Jungle Roll.
As the name suggests, this map has the atmosphere of a tropical area. Players will have to cross wooden bridges, meadows, and lakes, … colorful and challenging. In this map, the game has new features such as:
- Unlock tons of new skins.
- Improved UI.
- Anyone who owns various skin variations will see them switch automatically.
- Skins also have a different rarity.
- Remove ads with diamonds.
Tips to overcome Jungle roll
- It is not necessary to cross the bridge in all cases because there are often obstacles and quite a number of opponents. We can take the side path, even if it’s farther, without any problems.
- No need to go through the mud because there will be speed restrictions, choose the easier route.
- Make the most of Super boost to speed up.
- Choose shortcuts to save distance and time.
- Can jump on wooden pillars, and stone pillars to avoid obstacles.
- Interwoven with climbing walls, sliding… to go faster.
4.3. STUMBLE GUYS version: MULTIPLAYER ROYALE 0.29.
Players of this version can explore new maps such as Rocket Rumble, Lost Temple, Laser Tracer, and Super Slide… . And unlock countless new skins such as dinosaurs, foxes, and pigs, … creating extremely funny and colorful characters.
In this version, some things have been fixed and added such as:
Some bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Explore a variety of variations for each skin type.
- Added support for Russian and Polish interfaces.
- Improved localization.
- Added compatibility icon.
- Automatically reconnect the playroom after each match.
- Log in to your Facebook account to save game data in the cloud and sync between multiple devices.
- Updated visuals for Tile Fall map.
- The updated interface on tablets.
5. Tips to play STUMBLE GUYS better
5.1. Before playing STUMBLE GUYS, players can learn through the gameplay and the challenges on the game screen through videos on Youtube. Thereby players will have more experience and more chances of winning. However, this may affect first-time players’ experience.
5.2. Although many players have been playing for a long time, they don’t know that double-jumping can help you slide forward or fly face down. This move will make it easier for you to overcome obstacles. However, you can’t do it in the mud.
5.3. Don’t carefully consider the directions. Sometimes you don’t need to cross the bridge because that’s where there are often many obstacles and opponents. Look and find another way. It may be further away, but it will be safer. With slightly muddy loops, you should also go the other way, it will be a lot easier than going in the mud.
6. Fall Guys
FALL GUYS (or Fall guys: Ultimate knockout) is a platform battle royale game. This game is fun and for people of all ages. Fall guys draw inspiration from gameshows like Takeshi’s castle or Wipeout and playground games like tag and British Bulldog.
The game was launched in August 2020 by Devolver Digital for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4.
From its debut to the present, Fall guys has released 6 seasons. Each season is a different theme, extremely attractive and interesting.
- Season 1: Ultimate knockout (8th August 2020 – 7th October 2020)
- Season 2: Medieval Knockout (8 October 2020 – 14 December 2020)
- Season 3: Winter Knockout (15 December 2020 – 21 March 2021)
- Season 4: Fall Guys 4041 (22 March 2021 – 20 July 2021)
- Season 5:Jungle Adventure (20 July 2021 – 29 November 2021)
- Season 6: Party Spectacular (30 November 2021 – 21 June 2022)
Currently, Fall Guys is playable on the PlayStation 4 and PC. Utilizing Steam Versions are being created for the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and possibly mobile platforms, but nothing is official just yet.
On FALL GUYS, a battle royale-style match may feature up to 60 players. Players are depicted as three-dimensional moving beans. They will face off against one another to see who can survive in each round. Players that are sluggish or don’t follow the rules of the game will be disqualified. The final round’s winner will be decided by a game that the remaining competitors will play at random.
- On the computer use to play, press SPACE to move, to jump.
- On the phone use and rotate the screen to play.
Moreover, Kudos for the gambling money. With Kudos, you may customize your character’s nameplates, attire, expressions, and colors. A player will receive praise after completing the daily quest. and be rewarded with the Crown for it.
Because of colorful backgrounds and diverse challenges, funny characters, and obstacles, the game has attracted a lot of plays. Although it has the same error as FALL GUYS, STUMBLE GUYS has selected and planned inherited, and developed many interesting elements from the original, becoming a cool copy of FALL GUYS. In short, STUMBLE GUYS is a fun action game that will bring you and your friends and family moments of great entertainment.