When it’s about making the best out of your eCommerce business, every piece of data from each marketing platform counts. It’s crucial to figure out what quality traffic comes to your business, how the traffic is converting into sales, and many other things to develop the right marketing strategies. Today, marketers are going for the best eCommerce analytics tools to understand their customers and use the information for delivering quality that will take their eCommerce business at the top of the competitive curve.
There are multiple eCommerce tools available in the market, and you must choose the ones that can meet your exact business needs. With the right tools at your end, you will be able to save time and effort to track your online store’s day-to-day performance.
With eCommerce tools, you can survive and compete in an already intensely competitive environment. The tools act as a major support to your virtual store, especially when it is in the growing stage. They help you manage your workload and emphasize your efforts on increasing sales and revenue.
The availability of so many eCommerce tools can make it a little difficult for you to find which one is right for your business. To help you out, we are listing some of the best eCommerce tools that will also help you with social media analytics.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the best eCommerce analytics tools, and that too free of charge. It allows you to keep track of all the activities on your website. You can keep count on every activity of your sales funnel ranging from what’s on your website is compelling customers to make a purchase to what are the reasons behind an abandoned cart. The tool can even provide you information about what page visitors are checking on your website on a daily basis. This way, you make the necessary modifications to bring more traffic to your business.
- Kissmetrics: How about having a tool with more advanced features? Kissmetric is the tool that will dig out your customers’ information individually so that you can better understand their behavior and outline marketing strategies accordingly. With this tool, you can find how many times a single visitor has checked your website and how frequently customers visit the product pages. The solution will also help you improve the design aspect of your website so that you can boost your conversion rate.
If you want to remarket your brand and know which marketing channel will work the best for your business, Kissmetrics is the analytics tool for you.
- Piwik: Piwik is an open-source eCommerce analytics tool for tech-savvy merchants. You can install it directly on your servers and get started with your analysis process. It contains similar features like Google Analytics and helps you better understand your customers, behavior, and preferences. The tool can be easily integrated with popular storefronts like Woocommerce, Shopify, and Magento. It provides you in-depth reporting that differs based on location, marketing channel, and product.
- Woopra: Abandon orders can make it hard for your eCommerce business to survive in an already hostile environment. What’s on your website makes your potential customer move out without buying? Is it the pricing or the number of hoops the customers have to go through? To get answers to such questions, you can invest in one of the powerful analytics tools known as Woopra.
The tool focuses on the concept of the checkout process and what actions on the purchase funnel are the reasons for abandon carts. This way, you can fill the gaps and boost your sales, and thereby revenue.
- Visual Web Optimizer: Optimizing your eCommerce store is a never-ending process and requires your time and effort. But sometimes, it becomes difficult to find what on your website is turning your potential customers off. This is when the need for eCommerce tools like Visual Web Optimizer comes into the picture. The tool will help you properly strategize your marketing campaigns and tune up your web pages to bring the desired traffic.
The tool provides you information about how much time visitors spend on your website, the number of clicks, and the number of conversions. The solution also allows you to personalize your website as per your customers’ requirements so that you can serve them better and make them come back to you repeatedly.