What is UGC, and why does its approval matter?
The UGC was founded in 1953 and became a formal organization in 1956 with the passing of the UGC Act.
- The responsibility of UGC is to coordinate, determine and maintain standards of higher education in India.
- The University Grants Commission recognized universities and journals in India and disburses funds to such recognized institutions, colleges, and journals for the publication of research papers.
- The head office of UGC is situated in New Delhi and a few offices are established in the following cities-
The UGC, India’s university regulatory board, published a list of reputable journals. These UGC-approved journals are recognized for their excellent quality and ethics, as well as for publishing high-quality research publications. The UGC-approved journals are also known as UGC cared listed journals.
To publish high-quality research papers, IJRASET publications worked with other UGC-approved journals. These journals closely adhere to the UGC Care requirements, and they are recognized by all Central, State, and Private Universities in India.
Topics Covered by Ijraset Journals
Our publication covers research journal areas like engineering, education, science, technology, biometrics, management, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Dental Sciences, health care, law, Arts & humanities, and many more. IJRASET publishes original research articles, review articles, and technical notes, dissertation, thesis and conference proceedings. IJRASET precisely fits the rating, acceptance, and perspective recognition criteria of UGC Care, AICTE, SCI, WoS, and Scopus Journal Reputation Enhancement. Our plagiarism policy has been designed in accordance with UGC Care criteria. We have a robust and renowned team of reviewers from many countries, including India, China, USA, UK, and Canada. Our publication reviews articles within 24-48 hours of submission. It promptly publishes acceptable articles on the web after receiving final copies and processing fees. IJRASET Publication in India is a low-cost journal publication firm that operates on the No Profit, No Loss concept and publishes papers in UGC-approved journals.
Why is UGC approval mandatory?
The UGC has the unique distinction of being the only grant-giving organisation in the country with two responsibilities: providing funding and coordinating, determining, and maintaining standards in higher education institutions. If you want to publish a research article, you should only consider publishing it in UGC-approved journals. It provides a platform via which you may submit your research paper after passing the UGC NET Exam. The university grant commission will only provide validity to your research article or research paper if you submit it to a UGC-approved journal.
Who can publish in UGC Approved journals?
All Ph.D. Scholars, Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Master and Bachelor students from all Engineering, Technology, Health Care, General Science, Humanities, Social Science, and other disciplines are welcome to publish their research papers in order to fulfil their degree and academic requirements.
What is UGC Care?
UGC has established a Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics (CARE) to meet worldwide standards of high-quality research in all academic fields within its jurisdiction and to promote academic misconduct prevention among students, professors, researchers, and staff.
The UGC CARE has been established to identify, monitor, report on, and manage the “UGC-CARE Reference List of Quality Journals.” Every magazine must adhere to this standard of quality.
A journal that does not adhere to this reference list is considered invalid.
How to publish papers in UGC-Approved journals?
If you looking for publishing research paper in a UGC-approved journal then you can follow these steps –
- Submit the research article and manuscript by email or online submission in.DOC/.DOCX file format. You should only use the official website to submit your application. In the message body of the email, type “Submission of Manuscript/Research Paper: Name of Paper” along with the paper category and also the name of author, designation, and contact number.
- Following submission, the research paper or manuscript must be prepared in paper format and in English. After that, you may check the progress of your submitted work online by logging into your author account. You must also use the printed registration ID.
- Following that, you will be given a piece of paper to accept or reject the notification. If you are rejected, you must make changes based on the review committee’s recommendations.
- When you have paid the publishing fees, you must provide the documents in a single email to the editor undertaking via Author Form that are requested for submission.
How does the publication process work at IJRASET?
IJRASET is an online platform where authors can Publish Research Papers Online. It is an international journal and research paper publishing platform. We only publishes original and best-quality research papers. IJRASET Journal accepts papers related to areas like engineering, science, technology, biometrics, management, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Dental Sciences, health care, law, Arts & humanities, and many more. IJRASET Journal publishes original research articles, review articles, dissertation, thesis, and conference proceedings.
At IJRASET, we strive to make research paper publication in UGC-approved journals and Scopus-indexed journals simple and uncomplicated for you. Our five-step publishing procedure will lift some of the weight off your shoulders. We will not give up till your research article is published in UGC-approved journals. So, let’s go over our five-step procedure –
- Submit your manuscript to us – Send us your manuscript together with the title of your research paper and the names of the authors you want your research paper to be published under. as well as some more information about yourself and your research background.
- We will review your paper – Our in-house staff will begin examining your research paper as soon as we get it before assigning it to any UGC-approved journal.
- Processing the payment – we don’t ask for much from you, we provide low-cost journal publication. Our aim is to assist you in getting your research paper published in a UGC-approved journal.
- We make the paper ready to get published – We will create your manuscript in the proper format requested by the UGC Journal.
- Go ahead with publishing your paper – We send your paper to a UGC-approved journal or a Scopus-indexed journal for fast track, and we will send you the information of the published paper.
How to check if a journal is UGC approved?
To vary any UGC-approved journal you must follow the given steps –
- Find the journal’s ISSN number. ISSN is an eight-character sequence assigned to a journal in order for it to be published.
- Open the ABCD portal’s home page and type/paste your ISSN number into the search field before clicking the search button.
- The search result provides journal information such as Name, Country, Indexing Information, Submission Link, Area of Publication, and so on.
- The Journal page includes an indexing part that informs the author about the essential indexing that a journal has, such as Scopus, Web of Science, UGC-CARE, and ABCD.
The ABCD portal constantly checks the UGC care portal and changes its database as needed. The UGC webpage only offers a list of Group I journals. Group II journals have different websites, therefore instead of visiting all portals, it supplies all journal information on one portal itself. Another advantage of ABCD is that if any of the journals are removed from any indexes, the portal will keep track of that history.
Also Read – A Full Guide to Research Paper Writing