QuickBooks Error 80029c4a Error loading sort library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library (DLL). Error Code 80029c4a could be a complicated error and is being reported by several QuickBooks Desktop users. Obviously, it’s quite annoying once we got to rush the routine jobs that are done and maintained in QuickBooks and also the data can’t be accessed or punched in either.
This is one amongst the common error faced by QuickBooks and there’s no ought to worry about it. Below we’ve got mentioned simple solutions to repair QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a.
The user will see the following sort of error message on their screen:
There was an unexpected error reported while attempting to run QuickBooks with company file “XX-XXX-XXX.”
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- “Error 80029C4A” shows up on your screen.
- The error appears on the screen and crashes the running program window.
- Your system crashes often with ‘Error 80029C4A’.
- Windows run sluggishly and respond slowly to keyboard and mouse inputs.
- Your pc freezes periodically.
- QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a additionally happens throughout the installation.
What can cause QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
- This error usually happens because of corrupted QuickBooks Desktop system files or can not be found.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks software system.
- Corruption in the Windows registry.
- Corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks Pro-related program files.
- The program mistakenly deleted QuickBooks Pro-related files.
- Perhaps your antivirus has incorrectly marked a QB Desktop file as being infected with the virus.
Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
Check out the list of solutions below to repair the QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. it’s continuously suggested to resolve the QuickBooks error as shortly as possible to retain the work on QuickBooks. Check the subsequent solutions below:
Solution 1: Check Your Antivirus Software
Most of the errors in QuickBooks can be fixed easily by allowing specific files through your antivirus firewall. Please check the list of files mentioned below that might be quarantined by your antivirus software and preventing QuickBooks to run normally.
Location of these files. C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year). Location of files with x86 architecture, such as C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX, are 64-bit versions.
Solution 2: Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Uninstall QuickBooks from Program and Features
- Run the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Install QuickBooks using your license information
- After that, Run QuickBooks as administrator
- Make sure, there is No Company Open on screen.
- Go to the Help menu, select Update QuickBooks.
- Select Options.
- Choose the Mark all button and then click Save.
- Click on the Update Now
- Click on the Reset Update then Choose the Get Updates
- Wait till the time “Update complete” message appears. Close QuickBooks.
- You may get a prompt to Install update when you open QuickBooks again. Click Yes and wait till the update process completes and restart the computer.
After performing these steps if user still can not resolve the error it is suggested that user must visit our website for more steps to solve the QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. Users can also opt get help through Email or Live Chat present on our website. For a quick fix users can call our QuickBooks HelpDesk at +18008166849.