Do you believe in the fact that Yoga assists in increasing your height? A good height always adds to your personality. A tall person always looks attractive. If you are in your 20’s and have not acquired the height you need, then it’s time to think about it seriously.
Are you wondering how to increase your height? Yoga assists you in healing your body internally. It helps in regulating your body’s metabolism and cures all kinds of hormonal imbalances. It also helps in activating the growth hormones, thereby assisting in increasing your height. In addition to all stretching exercises, Yoga also rectifies your body postures and enhances body flexibility. This poses not only helps you in the making taller but also makes you healthy. All of these poses are included in 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Have a look at some of the yoga poses that assist in increasing your height:
Yoga to increase your height
This asana is sun salutation. It comprises different pose that is done systematically. This assists you in stretching your muscles and also in gaining weight. This is one of the most common types of Yoga for enhancing your height.
How to do Surya Namaskar?
- Start by keeping your feet on the ground and facing the sun.
- Do namaskar using your palms, and then live your arms up. Keep inhaling.
- Now bend in the forward direction and exhale and then touch the ground without bending your knees.
- Now raise your head while you push your leg forward. Your right leg follows this till you lay prostrate on the ground.
- Now exhale and then reverse the whole cycle.
What are the benefits you get by doing Surya Namaskar?
Surya Namaskar helps strengthen your joints and muscles and enhances the blood circulation in your body.
It assists your body in detoxing naturally and enhances digestion.
Has a stimulating effect on several hormones of your body and thus helps in enhancing height.
It is a whole exercise that involves your head to toe and hence is one of the great workouts for your body.
It is also called center asana in Yoga, from where all other Yoga poses begin. Sukhasana is taught in a yoga school in Rishikesh. It helps in increasing your height and to tone your back and hips.
How can you do Sukhasana?
- To perform this asana, start sitting on your floor cross-legged, keeping your hands on your knees.
- Now focus on inhaling and exhaling, keeping your back erect.
- Now try lowering your knees to the ground, hold on, exhale and then relax. Repeat this as much as possible.
This yoga pose has a relaxing effect on your brain that sends signals of peace and calmness all through the body.
- The chest and collarbone widen.
- It lengthens the spine that assists in enhancing your height.
- Your back becomes very strong.
- Your knees and ankles get a good stretch when you practice this asana.
Tadasana: Want to increase your height? This is another beneficial pose known to enhance your height. This yoga pose is also called the mountain pose and is very easy to perform. Anyone can do this yoga pose. It is believed that this pose can increase your height even after age 5, provided you practice it every day. You will learn more about this in yoga asana in the beginner level 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Steps to do Tadasana
- Stand by keeping both your feet together and your back in an erect position.
- Ensure your hands ate kept by your sides and the palms face inward.
- Start inhaling and then raise your arms above your head while you stand on your toes.
- Now exhale and come back to the first position.
What are the different benefits you get by doing Tadasana?
- A yoga posture that assists in enhancing the body posture.
- Your knees, ankles, and your thighs become very strong.
- It is one of the best asanas that help in gaining height, primarily during your formative years.
- It makes your spine strong and enhances body balance.
- Various organs of your body, such as the digestive system, nervous system, etc., remain regulated.
Trikonasana: It is also called triangle pose that assists your body in balancing and gaining height. It is one of the most beneficial yoga postures for enhancing your height after age.
How can you do Trikonasana?
- To start with, you can stand, keeping your legs apart and raising your hands in line with your body.
- Slightly bend towards the right and touch your toes by lifting your left hand straight.
- Now look up and hold on to this position.
- Exhale and return to the position. Repeat this with the other side.
- Improves the mental and physical stability of the person by regularly doing.
- It helps in strengthening the abdominal organs and enhances digestion.
- It is one of the best asanas that decreases back pain and also cures sciatica.
- This asana reduces your stress and anxiety.
- It also makes your legs, chest, arms, and neck strong.
- Dog and cat pose: It is a yoga posture that assists in stretching and lengthening your spine. If you are over but want to enhance your height, then this posture is perfect for you.
Steps to follow to do this Yoga
- To perform this Yoga, be on all fours and then slowly lift your pelvis when you breathe in.
- Now arch your spine up and stretch the whole body.
- Ensure your stomach is inside. Repeat the whole sequence as needed.
- Benefits you get from this yoga posture.
- It makes your spine strong and increases spine flexibility.
- Your shoulders, along with your wrist, become strong.
- Improves digestion and all abdominal organs become sturdy.
- It enhances the blood circulation in your body.
Tree pose: This yoga posture assist in spreading balance as well as harmony. It is one of the best forms of Yoga that increases your height no matter your age. If you want to learn this pose from the comfort of your home then this course is for you – a 200 hour online yoga teacher training course.
Steps you should do
- Start by standing in Namaste position.
- Now lift your arms over your head and do Namaste.
- Now lift one of your legs towards the knee of the other leg. Rest it there while keeping the balance.
- Now exhale and come back to the initial position.
Benefits of doing the tree pose:
- It is an asana that makes your spine strong and enhances body balance.
- The hip joints become loose, and the limbs become strong.
- It decreases flat feet and gives relieves sciatica.
- It enhances concentration and also activates the mental abilities of your body.
Chakrasana: This is also known as the Wheel pose. It comes well when you do good practice. This yoga posture assists in making your body more elastic as well as flexible.
Steps to follow to do this Yoga
- Brings your leg very close to the hips, and then bend your elbows while resting your palms on the head.
- Now raise your body upward, keeping your spine arched, and hold on to this pose.
- Exhale and then return to the first position. Repeat the whole exercise.
Benefits you get
Your lungs and your chest get a good stretch.
- Strengthens your whole body.
- It has a stimulating effect on your pituitary gland that assists in enhancing your height also.
- Helps in curing infertility, asthma, and another chronic disease.
- It also decreases stress as well as depression and gives you an energetic feeling.
So, these are all Yoga poses for increasing your height. IF you practice it regularly with a healthy diet, you can easily increase height and make your body strong and fit.