The 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is one of the most innovative hybrid vehicles in the market. It resides near the top of the list of Hybrid cars with other competitors such as the Honda Accord Hybrid and Toyota Camry Hybrid. With a refined, roomy interior and user-friendly technology, it’s definitely a vehicle worth investing in.
After spending a model year on top of the list in 2020, Sonata Hybrid was redesigned to release its 2021 version. With Ford Fusion Hybrid and KIA Optima Hybrid discontinued, Hyundai has direct competition with Accord Hybrid and Camry Hybrid. This changes the whole competitive landscape for Hyundai.
The midsize family sedan combines technology with style to give its customer incredible value, both in price and functionality. Along with that, Hyundai Sonata Hybrid comes with a lengthy period for free scheduled maintenance and offers a generous warranty.
Pros, Cons & What’s new!
- Comfortable riding experience
- Offers a variety of safety features
- Usage of innovative technology
- Easy to drive and operate
- The interior is not as high quality as its competitors
- Not as sound-proof as other cars in the same category
- Minor tweaks to the previous years model
- It is part of their 7th generation model for Sonata
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Models
The 2021 Sonata Hybrid is available in three trim levels. They are Blue, SEL, and Limited.
The following features are standard in all Sonata models:
- Forward collision mitigation helps to warn the driver of any impending collision.
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blindspot monitor
- Rear-passenger reminder system
- Drowsy driver monitor
This is the five-passenger midsize base car. And includes the following features:
- It has a 192-horsepower hybrid powertrain
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Aluminum 16-inch wheels
- LED headlights
- Hand-free trunk lid
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Two zones automatic climate control
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment with HD radio
- Apple car play and Android smartphone connections
- Bluelink connection services
- Audio system with six speakers
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid price for Blue: $38,250
The mid-level trims add several upgrades which were not present in Blue, such as:
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Hyundai digital key functionality (you can use your phone as a key)
- Steering wheel covered in leather
- Power adjusted driver’s seat
- Heated seats for additional comfort
- Wireless charging pad
- 12 speaker Bose audio system
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid price for SEL: $41,214
The Limited models with the best trip provide top-class technology, luxury, and safety features. Such as:
- Front and back parking sensors
- Solar panels on the roof for easy charging
- Rain sensing wipers
- Full leather upholstery
- Ventilated front seats
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Heated steering wheel
- 3-inch instrumentation display
- 25-inch touchscreen
- Navigation system
- Surround camera view
- Highway driving assist
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid price for Limited: $48,657
Should I Purchase The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid?
If you are thinking about purchasing the latest model of Sonata Hybrid, then know it’s the right choice. Sonata is a well-rounded hybrid car with its starting price in line with all the other hybrid and electric vehicles. In addition, it offers excellent fuel economy and other features such as most extended warranties in the market, upscale cabin, generous safety features, and more.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Price Range
The 2021 Hyundai’s Sonata Hybrid model offers the base Blue model at a starting price of $38,250, which is what an average hybrid/electric car costs in Australia. The model with mid-level trim SEL costs around $41,214, and the top of the line Limited trim costs approximately $48,657.
Which Sonata Hybrid Should You Choose?
Out of the three trim levels provided by Hyundai, we recommend you to choose the SEL model. The Blue base offers you a basic model that saves you cash and is more fuel-efficient compared to the other models. On the other hand, the Limited trim offers luxurious upgrades and the newest technologies. But the SEL model is the sweet spot between the two extremes. It offers the best fuel economy, appearance, and comfort level at a reasonable price range.
Interior and Performance Features Of Hyundai Sonata
Cargo Space in Hybrid Sonata
Most hybrid vehicles have their battery located in the truck, which reduces the cargo space. But in the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, the battery pack is located underneath the rear seats. This allows you to enjoy up to 16 cubic feet of space which is more than what an average hybrid vehicle provides.
Seatings in the car
This car can seat up to 5 people. The front two seats offer enough legroom, and the three seats behind are spacious enough to offer comfort even on longer drives.
The interior of the Blue and SEL trim is seen as good quality. A similar type of interior is found in a similar range of vehicles. But the Limited trim car features a high-end interior that looks like it belongs in any luxury car.
A 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine powers the car and, when combined with the battery, produces approximately 192 horsepower. This combination provides the car with plenty of power for your daily travels. In addition, Hyundai provides a standard six-speed transmission for the Hybrid cars with smooth shift praised by experts. Along with that, many drivers prefer how the vehicle shifts smoothly between gas and electricity.
Out of all the Sonata Hybrid models, the Blue trim is known for providing the most gas mileage up to 54 mpg on the highway and around 50 mpg in the city. The gas mileage reduces a bit in other models, such as in the SEL model, which provides 45 mpg in the city and 51 mpg on highways. There is an additional benefit of the roof solar panels in the Limited trim, which come in handy to increase the range by 2 miles a day.
Adrians Metal Recyclers is your trustworthy service provider for salvaged car Gold Coast. We accept all salvaged, accidental, rusted, worn-out, scrap, and junk cars of all makes and models. No matter what went wrong with your car, or commercial van, we have got some space for it in our yard.
Simply request a free quote and schedule a pick-up time. Our licensed experts will be at your doorstep within a few hours. They’ll inspect your vehicle and will tow it away for free. Don’t stress out, you will be handed over the amount in no time by our Top Auto Wreckers Gold Coast. Get in touch now!
Adrians Metal Recyclers is the highest-rated car buyer who purchases various vehicles and offers top cash for cars up to $9,999. Along with that, they offer FREE junk car removal in Gold Coast.
What We Offer
- We have a wide range of services and facilities to offer. We offer a free quote and that too in 30seconds. Not only this, we have the most talented team of individuals to examine your vehicle and offer cash of up to $9,999. We offer car wrecking services for unroadworthy vehicles too. All these services are for free despite being the leading industry with years of experience.
- All models, types, and makes will be accepted with no hidden charges or late fees. We have very easy terms and conditions and offer urgent car removal. No paperwork is required and you can get instant cash without any hassle.
- We aren’t bluffing at all when we say that we offer instant smooth and easy services and have a licensed and insured vendor. Our experienced team of car experts offers free car removal, car towing, and car wrecking services.
- Not only this, you don’t have to worry about your vehicle getting accepted as we don’t just deal in cars but also in trucks, SUVs, UTVs, buses, cars, vans, 4wDs, etc. we take pride in our top-notch customer services and are completely eco-friendly.
- We use the most advanced technologies and have the best deals around town. We are completely safe and make sure no harm is done to your surrounding and the environment.
- What ensures that we stay ahead of our competitors is our ability to stay authentic with our customers, which is why we have remained in the business for a decade. Not only have we sustained, but we have continued to grow because of our customer-centric services that are unique.
- We have been in this business for years and know the game and customer needs pretty well.
- We have so much to offer, from car wrecking, scrap cars, car removal services to providing top cash to our customers. So if you want to sell your car and receive the best cash for cars Gold Coast, and no matter the model, you are in the right place. Don’t miss out on this chance!