What is Personality Development?
we are discussing here what is Personality development & top 5 tips how to improve it. Personality shows us who we are; personality is the major thing that is a major part of psychology. The scientist’s research shows that there are many ideas to explain personality development. Personality development shows our personality about the behavior and how we react in any emerging situation. But also it depends upon the parents and genetics and Society.
Most importantly, personality is something that how we think about people or any situation. In our ongoing life, we meet a lot of people like in school, college, events, and company, and this will affect our personality in a very immediate manner. Whether they are helpful, nice, motivator, or anything. We all have a habit to evaluate the person whom we are talking or watching.
Who invented Personality Development?
Lawrence Kohlberg is the one who develops the theory about Personality Development. In Personality Development he focused on how to grow our moral thoughts. In this invention, they invent several stages in personality development about cognitive, social, and moral development.
Psychosexual Development by Freud’s
In this theory, we research personality development throughout childhood. According to Freud’s theory fundamentals of personality and behavior are known as Libido. This Libido makes three different personalities: ID, EGO, and SUPEREGO.
- ID: – ID is the stage where we all wanted to fulfill our basic needs towards food, living style, comfort, and more. ID is the beginning part of our personality.
- EGO: – In the part of human personality ego experience as the SELF and I only. Our Ego works in many ways like Conscious, Unconscious, and Preconscious mind. The only ego is the one who responsible to deal with realities.
- SUPEREGO: – Superego is the final part of personality development and it develops our personality with our moral values, culture, ideals, and parents. This is the part that teaches us how to behave. But in human nature ID, EGO AND SUPEREGO these three behaviors always work together which makes complex behavior.
Cognitive Development by Piaget’s
In Cognitive development, we learn about mental development. Piaget’s theory focused on the growth of children’s mental health. How they understand things and how they observe things and how they acquire the knowledge. Piaget’s divided these into four stages: –
- Sensorimotor Stage: – Birth of 2 years
- Preoperational Stage: – 2 to 7 Years
- Concrete operational Stage: – 7to 11 Years
- Formal operational Stage: – Above 12 Years
Piaget’s always believed that children are little scientists, they are always curious to learn new things, and always trying to invent new things. In that stage, their observation skills are very strong. They learn about how to communicate with people around them. They adapt the knowledge and ideas and try to create new ideas and how the world works.
BENEFITS OF PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
Nowadays your personality, behavior toward people or any situation is the more important than educational qualification. This is generally known as Personality. Through Personality Development training will give a positive change and improvement as a person’s personality. This will help you to accomplish your goals in the future more quickly and easily.
- Understand Yourself:-
In personality development course will make you understand yourself. We will start with self-awareness and many motivating exercises for students. So, that can get to know about their inner strengths and abilities. When they will know about their weaknesses, strengths, then they can be able to solve their problems by own. They can also take many decisions for own life.
- Communicate with clarity:-
Once we know about the interaction strategies then you can be the most confident person. Because communication is the key where we can show our personality through our speech or social behavior. In the personality development course not only do they learn about communication skills but also they learn about public speaking, understanding, and how to control their body language.
- Build Confident:-
In the personality development course, we also focused on students’ how to gain vital information and grab it quickly and always think with strategies. This will help them in complex situations. It will build the confidence in them to face the tough situations, knowing that they have the abilities to deal with all situations.
- Become Self- reliant:-
In the personality development course, we also teach them how to take responsibility for their own decisions without taking any supervision of anyone. We make them self-motivated and focused on their goals. A good teacher always helps the students to build their abilities smartly instead of waiting for someone.
- Increase Focus:-
In the personality development course, you will learn how to focus on the vital things and how to gain the information related to your needs. Students gain valuable skills from the personality development course. With a strong focus, you can process information quickly and analyze it correctly, this will give a huge advantage in your life.
How to improve Personality Development by yourself
- Set your goals what you want to achieve in your life, and make sure your goal should be specific, achievable, time-based, realistic, and measurable.
- Always write about your goals and make strategies. This will improve your focus and you’ll always clear about your goals and time.
- Always do those things which work for you. Firstly, Stop, Think then do your work with perfection. If you think you have done some work before and it helped you to improve yourself then you have to continue that work.
- If you want to grow yourself then always start with small. Take smaller steps towards your goals and measure, how it will go. Small growth will help you more achievable personal development.
- Try to improve yourself with new skills rather than focus on your weaknesses. But never forget about your weaknesses also. But if you are already at some skills then you will become expert in this.
Personality Development is giving the students new education, new life skills and they can rely on these skills lifespan. From personality development, students can strong foundations of their lives and it will develop the thoughts of students and concentration, life goals. Personality Development will teach you about behavior and your life. If you are looking for the best personality development course in Chandigarh then cbitss will be the best option for you.