Each flat-fee MLS service in Michigan is unique. These ultra-local businesses are more likely to provide customizable service packages and in-depth local knowledge than the major players. Always read the small print when considering offers to ensure you’re getting a fair price.
A list of the top 6 Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Michigan is as follows:
Houzeo listings are provided by sellers who want to pay a predetermined fee to self-list their properties on the MLS. Not only is it a place to seek houses for sale, but it’s also a way to list your house on websites for sale by owner. They display properties on websites like Redfin and Zillow and are connected to the MLS like other flat fee brokerages.
Houzeo is only available online. Making changes to the list is simple. Most of Houzeo’s plans have a one-time cost. You will save the buyer agent commission if an agent does not represent your buyer.
Pros of Houzeo
- Everything is available online and has an easy-to-use interface.
- Before you sign your contract, there are no unpleasant surprises with Houzeo; you will be aware of what is covered.
- Your home will be listed on well-known websites like Realtor.com and Zillow.
- Unique mobile app version
- Nationwide Service
- Commissions savings
- 100% online
Do check out Houzeo reviews for more information.
The Flat Fee Pros
The Flat Fee Pros, Discount Real Estate Brokers Michigan, will provide the advice and direction necessary to sell your property using their more than 50 years of blended experience. The MLS Service gives home sellers the tools they need to manage the sale of their property and keep more of the returns. Best for new sellers who require additional direction.
Pros of The Flat Fee Pros
- Free listing modifications
- Each package includes a free yard sign.
- Several options for packages
- Phone/email support, contracts, and disclosures are not included with the Basic Package.
- With the full-service package, drone photography is possible.
- Rush service is offered for an additional $49
- Get a Market Analysis report with extra charges.
Cons of The Flat Fee Pros
- Contracts, disclosures, and addenda come at an additional cost.
- There is no phone or email support included with the base package.
You will feel confident choosing wisely when you list your home with Kermath Realty LLC, as they are one of the best in Michigan. They provide you with the same MLS listing you would receive from a conventional agent. Best for Veteran sellers seeking a detailed MLS listing.
Pros of Kermath Realty
- Direct and Local
- Six months are allotted for just six images.
- Gives sellers color brochures during the open house, which you can print out and hand out at open houses or stick on your yard sign.
- The Bronze bundle does not have a virtual tour function.
- If you choose the Deluxe listing option, you will receive a key lock box and access to ShowingTime; program agents use to schedule showings.
- The premium package includes a closing cost.
- Positive testimonials from clients
Cons of Kermath Realty
- It’s unclear if you can modify your listing once it is on the MLS.
- Unless you enroll in a full-service package, you won’t receive any more assistance from the broker.
Modern Way Realty
Modern Way Realty MLS listings at flat rate help sellers save thousands. To list a property on the MLS, real estate agents normally charge a 6% listing fee (of which 3% goes to the listing agent and 3% to the buyer’s agent). A $300,000 property would require a staggering $18,000 in commission. Instead of paying a 3% listing commission, you can list your property on the MLS for a low flat price. Best for Sellers that anticipate it taking longer than six months to sell their home
Pros of Modern Way Realty
- The listing period for the basic and advanced packages is up to six months, while the listing period for the final package is 12 months.
- The entire listing process is conducted online.
Cons of Modern Way Realty
- Compared to other flat charge companies, their price support is highly expensive.
- Additional fees for disclosure materials and market comparisons.
- Only full-service packages are offered for open house advertising.
Flat Fee Realty
With Flat Fee Realty, flat fee MLS grand rapids MI service, you can list on the MLS and promote your property there. By only paying the purchaser’s agent fee and a one-time Flat Fee to them, you’ll cut the cost in half. It is best to market your house on well-known real estate websites, including Trulia.com, Zillow.com, and Realtor.com. Best for Sellers on a tight budget requires a detailed, reasonable listing.
Pros of Flat Fee Realty
- Instead of the customary six photos, you can pay a little more to upload up to 25 photos on the MLS.
- You will find all the necessary state seller disclosures in your listing.
Cons of Flat Fee Realty
- Your listing broker won’t be the company. Instead, they will suggest a broker in Michigan who will list your house. If you have issues or inquiries, you’ll wind up speaking with two businesses rather than just one.
- Flat Fee Realty doesn’t provide assistance with contracts or price.
List With Freedom
A flat-rate listing with freedom Complete customer support is included with all MLS South Carolina packages from List With Freedom. Listing with the Michigan Flat Fee MLS company is cheap and reasonably priced. With each subscription, you are free to change your listing whenever you like. For extra services like open homes and virtual tours, you spend $25 to $40.
You can post listings on Redfin, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and other real estate websites. Sellers who don’t need much help and are comfortable with the real estate process should use this service.
Pros of List With Freedom
- For assistance with showings and open houses, you can pay a little extra.
- If you are certain of your needs, select a less expensive plan and buy the extras separately.
- There is no cancellation fee for live postings.
Cons of List With Freedom
- With List With Freedom, there is no integrated pricing assistance or house value.
- There is only one photo in the basic package.